(Closed) Comedians best comedy write up

Yes, I joined the group :grin: :grin:

(https://twitter.com/a_caryln/status/1562262305186127874)
Wallet: acaryln.near

Once upon a time, in a kingdom, there was a handsome prince. He fell in love with a beautiful princess. Horribly, he suffered a curse, he could only say 1 word in a year. The prince decided not to speak for 5 years to be able to say 5 words:
“I LOVE YOU, MARRY ME”.

Five years later, he went to the princess and said those 5 words. The princess looked at him with surprised eyes, took her headphones out of her ears and said:
“What are you saying, I can’t hear you”

2 Likes

i dreamed a girl last night, she was alone sitting besides the river and it looks like she’s holding a heavy problem. i decided to approach her and hug her tight… but suddenly she gets up… and wiped her but.

pemmiee.near

EFFECTS OF TOO MUCH ALCOHOL.

A man by name,Zereuwa was constantly taking alcohol.
Despite,several appeals from his wife to stop drinking.

all fell on deaf ears as he continued in his drinking spree.
on that fateful day, Mr.Zereuwa drank to stupor.

As he was staggering while going home,
The only place he found himself was on a heap of refuse since he refused to stop drinking.

winwilly.near

Rehearsal

Two crazy people make a plan to escape from the mental hospital and tell their friends that they will escape in the evening and, as they say, they will escape in the evening. The next day, of course, everyone is on the alert, looking for these crazy people. Towards evening, two crazy people came to the mental hospital again. His friends asked:
If you ran away, why did you come back? The madmen answer:
-This was rehearsal, we’re going to run away tomorrow night.

Here is my entry for the comedy writing #BurlesqueDao #burlesque
Wallet: sukjin96.near

Wallet ID: iamShu.near

My girlfriend wanted us to have a baby. After many tries it was a failure and but then suddenly she was running towards me and finally, She told me “Babe, I have great news! We’re going to have twins! We’re pregnant!” I overjoyed and cry while saying “Babe that’s wonderful! But… How do you know so soon that we’re having twins?” She confidently says, "Well, I bought the twin pack pregnancy test and they both came out positive!’

Good Morning Burlesquesians

I hope our day was great

We really thank everyone for participating on “Best Comedy Writer”. I really saw we have good potential writers in Burlesque Dao. If you don’t win today you can win next time

Here are the list of the winners below :point_down:

@Hydriz1
@Samola
Naomi
@eyesore.near
@pemmiee
@lemmy
Taiwo Alowonle

Before requesting for your payout, kindly request to be added as an onchain member on astro. For more information on how to go about it, kindly reach out to our Mod

Here is the link to request payment on Astro DAO:
:point_down:
https://app.astrodao.com/my/daos

Love you all Hearts :heart:

2 Likes

Shout-out to Dem winners :trophy: N shout to every of the council members n everybody in house :tada::clap::heart:Cheers to greatness​:clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Thankyouu forr chosing me! Also congrats to all winners.

Congratulations everyone! More fun to experience :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart: