[CLOSED] [bounty] [star wars] MAY THE FOURTH BE NEAR YOU

Star Wars is the best ever, love the spirit and love how it inspires me to conquer the challenges, believe in self and always be strong. Hope our community can be strong like that.
#May the force be with you.

Mintbase: Darth Vader love NEAR on Mintbase
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HypatiaWagner2/status/1527199011006201856

ltvp.near

28 Likes

Hi everyone this is my Digital Art Entry for the challenge held by @octopodedao with the Theme : " May the fourth be with you "

Please support and give it a heart :heart::heart::heart: thank you

Instgrams Post : Login • Instagram
Twitter Post : https://twitter.com/Vinchito101918/status/1527201926508875776?s=20&t=rrKIP8v2BLB9TXZfFkecOQ

#maythefourthbeNEARyou #maytheforcebewithyou #octopodedao

9 Likes

Good day, here’s my entry for the art challenge held by @OctopodeDAO cute Baby yoda under the sea with cute octoboi!:octopus::heartpulse:

#maythefourthbeNEARyou
#maytheforcebewithyou
#octopodedao
#yoda
#StarWarsFanArt

Twitter: https://twitter.com/louietism_near/status/1527296427272962051?t=wlCG_BrSgHXn_VDWRm3m9Q&s=19

Near Wallet: louietism.near

11 Likes

Here’s my Entry in @OctopodeDAO :fire::fire:

#maythefourthbeNEARyou
#maytheforcebewithyou
#octopodedao

nearwallet: nardart.near
Twitter https://twitter.com/nard_art/status/1527292904879796225?t=Y6-TroxWlXSNk4PLp1AY5w&s=19

12 Likes

This challenge was amazing! Such creativity! Hard to choose just one! Congratulations @Isa_Danoninho e @macieira !

6 Likes

Good evening everybody!
I really appreciate everyone’s participation!
I am fascinated by so many incredible works!
Thanks to everyone for participating.
I have already printed the likes of all the works and tomorrow I will announce the 10 finalists!
Again, congratulations to everyone and I hope to see you at the bounties next month.

:pray:t3: :pray:t3: :pray:t3: :pray:t3: :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Your art is muahh :kissing_heart::kiss:
Hope you the best :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for the support miss @Xahra22 :pray: :blush: , i hope so too i get choosen. :pray: :persevere:

3 Likes

Hey guys, I’m here to present the 10 finalists!

Mathh.near @MathewNm
Tedted195.near @ted
Duyhoa.near @duyhoa
Ltpv.near @ltvp_near
Iloveyouforever.near @Angel
Milomilo.near @milo
Dbdanny.near @Labate
Sherwoods1.near @Sherwood
Submah27.near @submah
Agnesba.near @agnesba

Have a great weekend everyone and Monday we have the winners <3

10 Likes

Thank you @Isa_Danoninho, and congrats all of you, looking forward to the result :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This winners depends on votes but i notice some of their entry not even draw by a hand but others edited pictures that took on google chrome. I thought the contest supposed to be Create your own ART means you need to draw it by your self. Im only giving my suggestion as i notice most of the real Artist who drew their Art not win in the selected winners.

Anyway thank you miss @Isa_Danoninho for the bounty and congrats to those winners.

5 Likes

I do agree with this ma’am, maybe the council should consider those artist who manually drawn their entries​:pleading_face:, however if that’s the result we might have to accept it​:relaxed:, congratulations to the winners​:fire:

6 Likes

Thank you very much :blush: I appreciate council results. And thank you for your comments guys, I also created my art using my designing skills. Also finding materials for it and brainstorm idea is not easy so I think art in any form is appreciated. Congratulations to other winners as well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes i see your Art , i wonder what cropping tools you used to edit the images and creating great backround. All is clean also… Can you shared tools for your editing.? Or if you paint yoda manually , can you shared what tools you used for your painting.?

3 Likes

Oh thank u so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I used photoshop for editing

1 Like

I agree, I wrote at the last competition. It takes a week to draw and arrange everything, but you could take the finished one and win, the motivation to participate and make it more interesting is lost.

5 Likes

I’m going to stop participating in bounty with choice for likes, whoever has the most friends and spams the most asking for likes wins, the best works that fit exactly the briefing don’t win. One suggestion is to have categories: community choice, council choice, first to participate, raffle… As for whether it is drawn or not, then it is very relative. I made a digital collage on video and this can also be considered a drawing of a work, I think.

6 Likes

Hi @Isa_Danoninho, I hope to see the result because today is 24th already

Good afternoon everyone, sorry for the delay to come here, the complaints were taken to the councils of the Octopode DAO so we can solve this problem the best way possible.
Remember that all complaints are important so that we can improve and develop better projects that meet the needs of our community. I would like to apologize to all the participants involved and let you know the council’s decision.
It was decided that the councils will choose the three winners of this bounty, it was taken into consideration the dedication of the people who signed up for the bounty and some dedicated more than others because they did work from the drafts to the final file, so this criterion was taken into consideration to solve this problem.
And starting next month there will be no more bounties by vote, the bounties will be by jury only.
Thank you all for your attention, and I hope to have solved your problem.
I hope to see you all at next month’s bounty. As soon as the councils decide the winners I’ll let you know.

9 Likes

The complaints, votes, and artwork were analyzed and it was realized that the artwork with the most votes did not fit the Bounty requirements, which were Star Wars and NEAR themed artwork, and that did not mean simply pasting and copying any element from the series and calling it authorial.

As previously announced that there would be an analysis by the DAO councils, the ranking decision was

1st place: nardart.near @Nardart
2nd place: louietism.near @louietism
3rd place: monosid.near @Monosid

Payments will be in NEAR and made by tomorrow, at the rate of the day the DAO received the funding.

Any questions or complaints, please contact us via discord.
Link: Octopode DAO

7 Likes