[CLOSED BOUNTY] Spiritual DAO project Show your Soul #4

The beginning is equal to possibility, a new chance to start again and embrace new challenges to prove yourself, another opportunity to shine.

ame9986.near

7 Likes

Nicely written.
Keep it up

2 Likes

Wow! This is a show of creativity!
Awesome creative writing guys

3 Likes

Just made this

Emmanuelfri.near

4 Likes

The perception of beginning is different in each individual. No matter how you see what “beginning” is, it’s always a desire deep down in each of us. The scream of your soul and the will of you heart tell you to begin the thing you wanted to do. Beginning doesn’t secure a successful ending for you, but it surely bring freedom in you mind and in your heart.

tedted195.near

8 Likes

Manu
manoomission.near

There is no beginning, neither finish, no middle, no high and nothing is under or upper. These are just concepts that exists inside boarded mind who just used to it.
When someone by practicing connects his mind with his body and with feelings all together - only Here and Now rest and exist forever.
There is no beginning
nowhere in Universe
and no spoon as well ))

so what are you talking about ? ))) (joke)

2 Likes

Temple Gate - c0d3.near)

“After the encounter with the flaming mental serpent, the door of inner work opens, which marks the beginning of the new construction of the soul temple.”

c0d3.near

2 Likes

Thank you so much again for the opportunity. This is my original art.

— —

Trust the magic of New Beginnings

No matter what circumstances come to us, always trust the magic of new beginnings. New beginning is an opportunity for us to explore and try new things. Believe in yourself and to your capabilities. Create a connection with whatever is greater than yourself. If we trust the magic of new beginnings wholeheartedly, better days will go in their way.

Near id: kagi.near

1 Like

iT has a very 90s feel to it. Like old school scrap books

1 Like

Thank you very much dear, glad you like it

bugs dancing to the electric sun
pinkalskyy.near

1 Like

The Earth is estimated to be 10^9 years old, the Solar System is thought to be 4.5 billion years old, the Universe is around 12-14 billion years old and humans have existed for only a few million years. Chaos is a state of beginning, a life potency, a blank slate ready for a multiverse of endings. The ending is certain, the path is not so clear nor the final destination, so which way will you go? I don’t know, In chaos something will breed so it can begin so it can eventually end and each choice will lead to a different path.

l3v1at4.near

6 Likes

WE ARE EVOLUTION. The characteristics of the human species were built over thousands of years, with the evolution of primates. Charles Darwin was the first to propose the kinship relationship of the human species with the great apes, the anthropoids. Our beginning is animal, wild and completely natural.

mbellei.near

1 Like

Wow!!! :star_struck: This is amayzing!

2 Likes

the madman only becomes the wizard
when he falls into the abyss
& realizes that he can fly
so
after the beginning
everything is possible

bagadefente.near

7 Likes

The Creation of Adam is the representation of the biblical passage in which the creator of the world, God, gives birth to humanity, symbolized in the figure of the first man, Adam. This was the first work in which an artist managed to express all the mystery, spontaneity, and, at the same time, divine power in the act of creation.
My participation is the re-reading of Michelangelo’s work. Here I use an authorial photograph interpreted by me (left hand) and my father’s hand (right hand).

Wallet: thiago7hc.near

1 Like

lindo! Valeu @bagadefente sou fã das suas artes!

1 Like

Thank you @LulucaL :two_hearts::dizzy:

1 Like

this bounty is closed. Please wait for next month bounties.

3 Likes

Those are the winners of Show your Soul n°4

agnesba Most liked
bagadefente council choice
l3v1at4 first participant here is the link of the random name draw

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes