[Closed] [Bounty] NFT Art Contest - NEAR Argentina & Nativo NFT

Message Acknowledged

Nice I have time yet

LA 10

Argentina famosa por su Tango, Mate y por la Mítica 10, Dos Leyendas una misma camiseta. DIEGO MARADONA y LEO MESSI.

Las alegrias que ha provocado El Pibe al pueblo argentino no tienen paragón en la historia del fútbol

Espero os guste! Nativo app
PANDA MARADONA

1 Like

bueno ya que se puso futbolero ahi va mi aporte… el maradonear genesis…

nativonft.app/detail/150

Sin duda el 10go nos reprecenta como pais… para gusto y disgusto de quienes lo habitan ! Y este nft sera el genesis de “algo mas” veremos hasta donde llegamos ! Saludos!

Alguien me explica por que me ocultaron este mensaje… el del hornero

anigif

Tango, Distinción y Elegancia

The culture of Argentina is famous for their abilities in several fields. From the artwork we can see their traditional dance known as the “Tango” in which Argentina was known for its wonderful tango dances. In parts of their culture, football is their popular sports that serves as entertainment and youth hobbies for them. They also have their Gauchos or what we call their traditional clothing. ponchos, alpargatas (shoes), bombachas (pants), and brimmed hats. Lastly their traditional food, the empanadas and dulce de leche which are the famous and favorite food of the Argentina.

The contest is over my friends!
The winners are:
:1st_place_medal: @tepixelize with “Maradonear”
:2nd_place_medal: @Ismeris with “Tango, Distinción y Elegancia”

The poll took place on the NEAR Arg Discord.

Thanks all the participants and Nativo NFT for giving this bounty to the community!

1 Like

Hi, I guess you said there will be a 3 winner?

Due to low participation it was limited to 2 winners and a NCB will be given to the community of NEAR Argentina :wink:

Thanks for all those participating.

1 Like