[CLOSED] [bounty] MASCOT FEMINU

Pode sim. Me envia seu email. Pf :pray::pray:

Gente, licença
Segue minha proposta para Mascote

3 Likes

My artwork for this bounty <3

isadanoninho.near

11 Likes

Ownm que amor Isaaaaa :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Gratidão @LulucaL eu quis criar um ser que não tivesse gênero, fosse mágico e encantado, fosse fofo e delicado, e trouxesse a beleza de uma flor.
Assim como todes na Feminu, somos seres nos seus processos de desabrochar! :two_hearts::cherry_blossom::hibiscus::bouquet::sparkles:

2 Likes

Im working on my entry mascot now. When was the deadline.? , i hope im not late to join.?

1 Like

Can i still submit my entry.? I hvnt finish yet :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

My Art Work for this bounty “MASCOT FEMINU”

I called it “Mommy Long Legs Love” Art. She’s my inspiration for this MASCOT BOUNTY. I choose her character as i see her despiration and dedication wanted to live in this trial world full of pain.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdeNeA-Mbnk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

My near wallet is
jami2017.near

3 Likes

Lindo demais! Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

QUE DEMAIS! Congratulations guys!

3 Likes

Good Morning Community! Congratulations @Isa_Danoninho your mascot was the most voted! If you are not part of the Feminu store come and join, and mint it there!
Let’s put your work in our social networks, sharing your work. We will send the payment soon.

Thank you for your participation!

2 Likes

Only 1 winner will be choosen.?

1 Like

Uhuuuul thank you much everyone!
It’s a honor worked with Feminu!
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes! did you read the bounty? have all the information there :blush:

Congratulations!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Yes i read the bounty instruction. But i see she didnt post the following mascot entry in Twitter and Instagram and post it the link here. The following rules was there in your bounty. In the rules to participate it must post the link here of your post. Am i right or not.?

1 Like

the Winner shared it on social media and used the tag. her post is two days old.we received the notification.

1 Like

Ok thnk you., because i didnt see the link of the winner posted here., i guess we need to be carefull for the entry rules sometimes,.

1 Like

Thank you very much. Let’s take CARE, yes.
Thank you for your attention, we will have another bounty next month, we will pay more attention to that.
But you can be sure that we will check the social networks, since we have a team working on it. :heart:

1 Like

Thats great miss @Natashacremonese :heart_eyes: im sure people cant wait to see more bounty coming. :hugs:

1 Like