Cat Racing (Project name: not decided yet)

Cat Racing

VR cat racing game inspired by zed.run.

Main question why cats?

Internet is obsessed with cats. Horse racing was the past; digital cat racing will be the future.

A game where you can buy cats and put them in the race and if your cat wins you can win the prices.

You can breed cats to create offsprings. These offsprings will inherit the traits from parents. Superior the genes are more likely cat will win. This will be just like crypto kitties.

Structure of the project:

1. Cat racing
  2. Betting on the races
  3. Cat NFT marketplace

Flow:

1. Generation Zero cats will be created by us on a periodic basis.

2. Players can buy the cats and put them into the race.

3. Then players can breed them to get more and more sophisticated genes in the cats.

4. Races will happen every two hours. The players who are not racers can bet on which cat is going to win in the betting market.

5. This betting will be open 30 min after the previous race ended and continue for the next hour after that betting will be stopped.

6. Players who have cats can sell their cats on the cat marketplace to other players.

More things I have in mind:

• Every player can have their own farm where cats in their collection can stay.
  • We can have fees to watch winner cats on their farms
  • I have many ideas but I will stop here because it already a very big project.
4 Likes

Sounds like fun! I’d definitely want to race some cats in VR. If this is planned on being a game as well, would be great to read more of the gaming aspects over in that subcategory and then continue to read about the VR aspects here.

3 Likes

So I should create two different threads, right?

2 Likes

Yes, if you wanted to submit a project to NFT Gaming specifically, you would have to create a new thread/topic in the NFT Gaming - NEAR Forum subcategory as well.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll create one.

Hi @0xnik

Found your thread thorough the DAO proposal to NFT gaming. Sounds like a really fun idea!

By the way, only in VR you could get cats to race, in real life they would never be up for such! :joy:

Maybe you can create a $TUNA token to go with the game?

1 Like

lol awesome, I’d buy some $TUNA !!

1 Like