[cancel] Weekly live Gong Meditation session for SpiritualDAO

Weekly stream of live gong meditation session

Project Members:
@johanga
irina_di.near

main goal and purposes of the project is to give real experience - the practice of gong sound healing session.
Once a week we’ll hold 1 hour stream to Metaverse of live gong session.
every week there is preparing a new collection of 5-7 NFTs that is put on walls of the parcel. All of them help to concentrate on the process here and now and to return back to the gong practice, that is going on. After event everyone, who signed in, will get NFT-airdrop of 1NFT from the collection - it will remind about the experience that had been passed there on event.

About the Gong Practice:
The Gong is an ancient musical instrument that enchants and calms the mind. This is a powerful tool that induces meditative states and immerses you in a natural trip, without the use of nothing just Sounds.
The sound of the Gong triggers the processes of emotional purification and transformation. The sound of the gong is a highly effective cleansing practice that penetrates the very depths of the subconscious, freeing it from the traumas and experiences of the past that rule your present.

Intenses of Gong Sound healing are:

• Meditation
  • Rest
  • Reboot
  • Recovery
  • Energizing
  • Harmonization
    these are also topics for collecting NFTs to the space exhibition

Milestones in the timeline:
before 6.04 - collect artworks for 1st exhibition, prepare descriptions (kind of affirmations) and mint it on mintbase from minter irina_di.near.
to prepare a parcel - to decorate walls with NFTs
promotion posts in social media
7.04 - first session stream. through comments on parcel to collect near.names of attendants
8.04 - airdrop one of NFTs from exhibition to those who’ve been on party and wrote wallet name in comments during the live session
9-13.04 - collect artworks for 2nd exhibition, prepare descriptions (kind of affirmations) and mint it on mintbase from next minter (mahamandala13.near)
14.04 - second session stream. through comments on parcel to collect near.names of attendants
15.04 - airdrop one of NFTs from exhibition to those who’ve been on party and wrote wallet name in comments during the live session
16-20.04 - collect artworks for 3rd exhibition, prepare descriptions (kind of affirmations) and mint it on mintbase from next minter (kintamani.near)
21.04 - third session stream. through comments on parcel to collect near.names of attendants, prepare a parcel, promotion on social channels goadao and spiritual dao.
22.04 - airdrop one of NFTs from exhibition to those who’ve been on party and wrote wallet name in comments during the live session
23-27.04 - collect artworks for 4th exhibition, prepare descriptions (kind of affirmations) and mint it on mintbase from next minter (irina_di.near), prepare a parcel, promotion on social channels goadao and spiritual dao
28.04 - 4th session stream. through comments on parcel to collect near.names of attendants, prepare a parcel, promotion on social channels goadao and spiritual dao
29.04 - airdrop one of NFTs from exhibition to those who’ve been on party and wrote wallet name in comments during the live session
30.04 - list 3xr gallery with all artworks from the month, report

session will be hold every Thu 10.30am UTC (4.00 pm IST)
After one month we hope to develop an attendant’s habit to visit the gong session and to go deep inside sound practice.
in the end of the month it will be collected a gallery from at least 20-25 NFTs related to sound healing purposes
examples:
chakras
lotos
photo_2022-03-24_23-11-21
photo_2022-03-24_23-11-23

4 airdrops will be performed per month to save memory and to remind about coming back

funding details:

• 5-7 artworks for each weekly session for NFT decoration 100 usd *4 weeks = 400 usd
  • performers 4 people 200usd *4 = 800 usd
  • stream set up 50*4 = 200
  • promotion 100usd
  • renting the parcel from Spiritual DAO 50usd*4 = 200 USD
    Total : 1700 USD

About the gong holder: https://instagram.com/stories/irina_di_cosmic_art/2806756076744263277?utm_medium=share_sheet
Screenshot_2022-04-02-05-25-44-22_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9

gong cover

@creativesdao-council
@thephilosopher

3 Likes

Oh, @johanga, we are very glad of receiving the gong sessions in our parcel.
Very excited here!

3 Likes

will be an incredible project. Thank you to bring it to us <3

The idea seems interesting, although I am not sure how this would be valued at 1700$?

if you think so, i’d better cancel this proposal for now, and ask the author (irina_di.near) to work on it further to (probably) propose it for the next month :pray:
then i remake back the whole monthly proposal to the first version, and go for work

1 Like

I do not speak for the entire Creatives DAO. And the initial proposal may still pass without the vote of @marmajfoundation. I DO think that when projects are funded, we should be trying out best, as Near Ecosystem Guilds, to ensure that community funds are being distributed efficiently.

The NEAR tokens being distributed by the NEAR Foundation through the Community Fund are meant to help build lasting and self-sustaining communities that can support each other and the entire NEAR ecosystem IMO.

So 1700 being used to fund a half-dozen individuals with no clear vision/plan as to how this would support the NEAR creative ecosystem or community-building efforts seems a bit off.

Again, this idea could have a lot of merit, and maybe there just needs to be more explanation as to how this project would build creative community within the NEAR eco?

2 Likes

Why would they have to pay for renting the parcel when you already requested funding from SpiritualDAO for managing the parcel?

I see many problems here.

My general suggestion is that all DAOs/Guilds in the eco should probably stop assuming that the funding coming from NF is “free money” and start actually taking to account how funds are being used/spent. If funds are going to be misused, at least have them be distributed to a multitude of community members for learning/creating/onboarding in the process.

3 Likes

thank you for these specifications,
for the moment i see, that the great project (that i want to support totally) has a number of un-solved questions
about the parcel as well.
then - the space is not built yet to start streaming there.
so first i’ll find the best idea and way, how to compose all elements to all together work better for common NEAR ecosystem purposes
we are not in a hurry, and have a lot of interesting work still :slight_smile:
also i hope to motivate the author of the project to propose it by herself :slight_smile: within the naturally glowth project

1 Like

Let me explain here, @marmajfoundation, @chloe. I don’t know if you understood it well, but this is not a project from Spiritual DAO. This is a project from GOA DAO that they want to be hosted in the Spiritual DAO’s parcel. The proposal you linked here is a proposal to rent and manage Spiritual DAO’s parcel for Spiritual DAO events, and not for every event from other DAOs that happens in the parcel. After all, I cannot have tons of work for free, given I would have to help to set up the environment for GOA DAO too. In fact, I was giving management for Spiritual DAO projects for free in that proposal, given my normal price of rent without management is 500 usd in near.

I told Johanga that Spiritual DAO rented the parcel from me, but if GOA DAO could pay rent to Spiritual DAO (not to me), it would be interesting, because it would allow for some self-sustainability, given that the resources that GOA DAO would pay for Spiritual DAO astrodao’s wallet would allow Spiritual DAO to spend less with the rent. I also told her that if this rent was a problem, we could make it for free, although it would be nice to receive from them. This is not different from the times Kalakendra DAO rented Metaverse DAO parcel and the sublocating resources went to metaverse dao astrodao’s wallet. And it is not so different from MarmaJ renting its parcel to MutiDAO. If the rent is what is not making you vote for the project, we make it for free for GOA DAO, without the management of the parcel.

Or even better, maybe you could host and manage GOA DAO’s events (once a week) in one of MarmaJ’s parcels for free. I think if you offer that, it would be interesting for the spread of love and positivity, much more than the harsh critiques you’ve put in the forum.

And please, do not confuse GOA DAO’s project and budget with Spiritual DAO’s project and budget. They are different things, from different people. The budget here was not produced by Spiritual DAO. Spiritual DAO’s role here was just to offer our parcel to GOA DAO’s project and charge the normal amount of price other DAOs charge: 50 usd per hour - the same amount Kalakendra DAO offered to Metaverse DAO when they wanted to make its event in Metaverse DAO’s parcel.

Please, take into consideration that Spiritual DAO will have at least 8 metaverse events this month built by Spiritual DAO, and my proposal was to manage the events from Spiritual DAO, not from other DAOs.

2 Likes

But I agree here with @chloe that we should justify all projects in terms of benefits to NEAR Community.

2 Likes

@chloe, by thinking in your observations, we decided to let our project like this:

• Rented parcel for 1 month and management of the parcel for Spiritual DAO events for 1 month. Other DAOs can ask to use our parcel for free, if they have the producer and if they are building artistic events with spiritual subjects.

So, @johanga, you can use our parcel for free, if you have someone to produce it. So you can remove our rent from your budget, if you are going to build again this project.

1 Like