[CLOSED]Cameroon University Tour with Community Activities june 2024

GREETINGS @NEARAFRICADAO_COUNCILS

We are glad to submit our proposal in a third Round under the canopy of NEAR AFRICA DAO.

COUNCILS MEMBERS

NAMES ROLES LINKS
JAHZONEMUSICIAN COMMUNITY LEADER Jahzonemusician (jahzone.near) | Near Social
ARABOJARO COUNCIL MEMBER Arabo Jaro
ALASTAFAIRE COUNCIL MEMBER Alasta Faire

PREVIOUS REPORT:-

:frowning:[report] reggaedao collaboration with cameroon artist dao):

UNIVERSITY TOUR

For this past years and months we have been onboarding People From different corner of the street, by creating event’s And community bounty activities and was so successful.

And now we have decided to visit our regional UNIVERSITIES/HIGHSCHOOL/COLLAGE ,
we are going to host an educational and onboarding university tour.
to tell them more about near ecosystem, Near protocol / NF.
And to teach them how to develop the web and onboard developers into the web3 ECOSYSTEM.

OUR MAINE TARGET:-

This is a tour created to serve as an outreach within the region of CAMEROON to spread the Near education and increase the awareness OF NEAR ECOSYSTEM INTO CAMEROON UNIVERSITIES.

(1) We are going to bring
200 new onboardees with focus in near dapps and near content videos developers and also we organize events that encourage of Near dApps now and in the future.

(2) We also try to engage or apply to initiate a campaign to bring in existing businesses running on Web2 platforms to adopt Web3 and especially Near Protocol which they can use for payment/TRANSACTIONS.

(3) Organized AMA to teach how to use the DAPPS.

(4) Organized a meeting/workshop with school students and spread the word of Near.

(5) Bounties are involved in each correct answer after each workshop.

TARGET AUDIENCE:-

Our target audience are:-
(1) 200 creators Active members
educate & onboard them to the Near blockchain ecosystem as well as minting their piece in Near Mintbase under the CAMEROON ARTIST DAO network.(mintbase store) and practices on how to build a boss project.

(2)
Expecting Numbers of Listeners, 4000 People. By using the (C.R.T.V ) Cameroon REDIO TELEVISION. To put it on the southwestern C.R.T.V to Spread the word of Near , how it’s coming to Cameroon.
We will use them as Poblicity to gain more Audience too.

Cameroon Artist Dao is a platform of Pan-Africanist creators and Artist to supporting each other’s dreams and fighting together to make a positive change in Africa.

EXPECTED Numbers OF PARTICIPANTS:

(1) 200 student/web users.

(2) 200 active Community members.

We have Seen that in Africa we have Lots of Web Builders who dont know how to explored thier dreams but we are here the Cameroon Artist Dao to teach Cameroonians about the near protocol Web3 Ecosystem.

#Outcome

(1) Generating a huge traffic into the ecosystem by bringing OR onboarding NEWIES 200 and more people into the ecosystem with some developers inclusive and Active members.

(2) Creation of 200 new Near wallets for the new entrant.
-Close monitoring of newly created wallets in order to ensure the activeness/Transactions.

(3) And also we are going to be-Creating more engagement on BOS and other near dApps and this will make Near Social a preferred and mostly engaged social media for all Vulnerable web 2 and web 3 users in the South Western OF CAMEROON. (UNIVERSITY OF BUEA ).

BUDGET:-

Venue Rental: &200
DJ and sound: $150
Speakers/Educators: $100
Projector/Videography : $100
Promotional Materials (Banners and Flyers): $100
C.R.T.V $200
Event Merch : $100
Refreshments: $100
Team Stipends: $400
WALLETs and NEAR.SoCIAL $50
Total Budget: $1500.

WITH ALL THIS PERIOD OF TIME WE WILL :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
-Provide Community engaging contests such as NFT contests, Meme Contest Puzzle Contests , even dice contests .

COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES:

ACTIVITIES Rewards
WRITE-UP ARTICLE about NEAR Projects/Guidelines on how to interact with NEAR/NEAR Projects. 7USD per 500 words
VIDEO (Create a video going over NEAR related topics/projects, technical tutorials, guides, etc 7USD ( around 5 minutes
VIDEO Create a short video working on a dapp . 7USD
DESIGN (A) Create an infographic for a project . 5USD
DESIGN Illustrations 3USD
PROMOTION Illustrations (outside NEAR Community) 1.5 USD
TRANSLATION Adding Subtitles To A Video 5USD ( per 30 minutes)
TRANSLATION A tweet/small post/message 1USD (per Twitt)
TRANSLATION A Piece of NEAR related Content 3USD ( per 500 words)
ACTIVITIES REWARDS
REFERRALSREFER a Nearcomer (once the participant gets the certification BY creating new near wallets with near social and follow us on all social media platforms 1.5 USD
REFERRALSREFER a Developer . (once the developer gets the certification by creating new near wallets with near social and follow all our social media platforms , develop the web3 NEAR DAPPS 3USD
REFERRALSREFER a Professor. (once the professor gets the certification by creating new near wallets and near social, also follow us on all social media platforms). 5USD
EngagementHosting an AMA The activities will be related to Near protocol and how to use the dapps 50 USD

HOW:-

*Contributors will need to request for approval before starting any activity.
*Everything will be posted on our social medias

interaction will be taken into account, and the council members will have the final decision into rewarding those activities.
We are going to use this opportunity to increase our TIKTOK/TWITTER/FACEBOOK/TELEGRAM, NEAR.SOCIAL/INSTA/ASTRO
WE ARE AIMING TO ONBOARD 200 ACTIVE MEMBERS/NEAR USERS.

We are going to use this as tools to Spread out the message of near ecosystem
And also onboard new near comers. builders (DEF) with users to educate them on how to use the near dapps and more about near protocol.

EXPECTED IMPACT:—

(1) Increase in the social media interactions and followers for each project (cameroon Artist dao)

(2) Professional database growth
New PioNears building more dapps on NEAR
Metrics for measuring success.

(3)200 NearNewcomers , and users for the dapps (New wallet creation and Near Social).

OUR GOALS :-
200 NEAR wallets 200 NEAR.SOCIAL.

BUDGET:

We are requesting 1500USD with 6NEAR for ASTRA++ CREATION.

TIMELINE 12TH JUNE TO 30TH JUNE 2024.

We will like to run different marketing campaigns to support the community and several dapps in JUNE 2024.
And also to support and spread the word of other projects related to education and onboarding:
Estimated timeline and achievement milestones.
It will be difficult to estimate the exact timeline as we depend on the Near AFRICA DAO Vertical, and NDC WITH NF, so we can breakdown the steps:

TOTAL BUDGET :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
$1500 for DAO activities+$1500 for the EVENT = $3000
PLUS 6NEAR
DAO WALLETS:-
Cameroonartistdao.near
COUNCILS MEMBERS.
@Jahzonemusician
@Arobojarule
alasta.near

SOCIAL MEDIAS:-.

TELEGRAM CHAT:-Telegram: Join Group Chat

Thanks for your proposal. We discussed on the call about the structure of your proposal, how it’s difficult to articulately lay hands on the KPIs and to clearly verify which event is for community activity and which is for campus tour.

Also, you have a proposal with @marketingdao-council which have cross activities with this.

I will reach out to MDAO councils to confirm the state of this proposal.

I will wait to see you reshape your proposal to fit into the DAO standard before giving my verdict.

Thanks, thanks Sir.

2 Likes

With all due respect the proposal submitted to marketing Dao is for REGGAEDAO with a different team @hayyhux19 @LordKenny79 @Jahzonemusician .

I’m the leader that’s why I submitted THIER proposal because of their past events and activities which has been supported by @creativesdao-council

Thanks for all the help you have been helpful to the web3 ecosystem Near protocol.
I was at the ama but my mic was not going through dunno why, thanks for all the help you put on to show us how to construct a good proposal,

The event is different from the Activities
EVENT $1500 community activities $1500.

I’m still working on it to get a clear explanation, thanks

With all due respect sir. If I find any proposal from same person to another DAO, it’s my duty to verify what is the purpose of the proposal to avoid double dipping.

1 Like

Ohh I see , the proposal is unable to be supported by the marketing Dao council’s,