It was a busy month for C1’s initial push as a Guild.
8N mintbase store set up
- We created the C1 Mintbase store
400N web development update
- We purchased the domain and hosting for c1foundation.io
- We have integrated WordPress and picked a theme
- We have linked C1’s socials
- We developed pages for our mission statement, about us, and created the content
- We linked the C1 Mintbase store to the website
- Currently under construction is a contact form and email addresses.
The website is currently live, and will be growing as we develop content in the store and featuring new artists. There will be a news page created that will act as a rolling blog.
- We went through multiple designs and edits and came across a design we felt fit for C1.
- We have created a discord and currently have 75 members.
- 50 wallet addresses listed in the wallets page, in which we are gifting the 4N NFT and 1N activation for their wallet.
400N project management
- Created and managed social media accounts
- Directed web and graphics schedule
- Developed web text
- Onboarding members
- Event planning - near reality seminar (60 new artists awaiting wallets from the seminar)
- Legal meeting with legal guild (follow up scheduled for Thursday Aug 12th at 930am)
- Meeting with other guilds like S2
- Presentation development
- Store management and NFT transfer / airdrop / walkthroughs
- City rep meetings (city is currently looking in to insurance issues - you know how cities roll out here!)
- Attending community calls
We also fully completed the first drop for the C1 store which includes an unlockable high res via Mintgate.
(I have attached a copy of a presentation I completed through a Muti Dao bounty for a how to guide)Mintbase & Mintgate Guide.pdf (1.1 MB)
Our Mintbase store currently has 4 NFTs for sale, with more on the way!
Current DAO funds 28.64N