Brand Refresh: Website is Live!

After a long road, I am happy to announce that the new website is live. This website reflects not only the new visual elements of the NEAR brand but a more important signal to the rest of the world that NEAR is ready for mass adoption.

I’ve shared much of the concepts of this re-brand in previous posts, so I’ll keep this short and sweet…

A solid starting point
This website is designed to be the best starting point for learning about NEAR and the NEAR Ecosystem—a trailhead of sorts to begin your journey into the reimagined world that NEAR enables. We have worked to centralize (dirty word, I know) information in order to empower a truly decentralized ecosystem.

Many hands make light work
I would like to thank everyone who lent their expertise to ensure that each part of this website was sending the right message, covering the right information, and resonating with the right audiences. Many of you were involved in testing, giving feedback, and more. Thanks to all who took the time to participate in the process.

I would like to highlight a few contributors who gave dedicated time to this:
@Matt_Hussey for all of your messaging help
@corwinharrell for design collaboration
@olpl for jumping into PM and getting us to the finish line
@amgando for curating the educational content
@erik.near for overall feedback and help with founder/creator content
@Grace (and the community team) for helping with community content/flow
@josh & @josh.quintal for help with developer content/flow
Galen, who built solid bones for this next-generation website…
and so many others who offered help.

Help us make it better
We are always seeking ways to make the website/brand/experience better. If you would like to provide feedback, please do it here

Take a look: https://near.org/

27 Likes

Absolutely love the new look!

And just in time for the biggest event of the year :tada: :rocket:

5 Likes

I’m thrilled to see it out in the wild! Thanks @jake and everyone else who’s worked to make this happen. I’m equally excited to see the evolution from here as well as the NEAR ecosystem grows and evolves too. :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Excellent work !!! Love it !!! :wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

The new design looks amazing! Modern and very beautiful! But some users can’t find the “TEAM” section on the site. To be honest, I can’t find it either hahah :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sleek & Beautiful Look :heart:

3 Likes

love the look. #NEAR

2 Likes

Congratulations! Looks great :slight_smile:

Looking forward to working with your team on the UI/UX and onboarding experience!

1 Like

Love the new brand and look! Great job everyone- I know this was many months in the making :grinning:

1 Like