[Bounty] Filipino Artist Guild Avatar Creation - August, 2022

Uzinao

Her name is Uzinao. Her mother named her after three islands here in the Philippines. These are Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
This was also the standard of her mother in the three stars in our flag that became the symbol of the three islands of our country. When Uzinao was born, her mother and father rejoiced and had a new hope. This is the reason why the sun symbolizes the personality of Uzinao.
Uzinao’s mother and father symbolize strength and goodness to her.
Uzinao is a cheerful and friendly person with people and never loses her ability to think about everything she has to say, such as humor and so on.

Uzinao became aware of the art field at a young age, apparently because the area was dominated by talented artists, and that is why she was born into the F.A.G (Filipino Artist Guild).

violet_spades.near

17 Likes

My entry in the avatar creation

“Mackie”

exintrovert2.near

8 Likes

Description: Artist, helping the Filipino art community, Represents Filipinos in the NEAR Protocol universe.

Avatar personality: Filipino roots, Creative, Helpful, Friendly, Approachable, witty

nicama.near

4 Likes

PATIK
aielnq.near

7 Likes

Hii!! Here’s my entry​:sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi!!! Hope I ain’t late
This is my dope and simple entry
chizyj.near

4 Likes

GE Fam! Here’s my entry ಥ╭╮ಥ
Meet Maria Ana 。◕‿◕。 Hope you guys like it. Lots of taranta while doing these ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

elvatar02.near

4 Likes

She goes by the name Claira, and her parents chose that name in honor of Maria Clara, the mestiza protagonist of José Rizal’s work Noli Me Tángere and the national hero of the Philippines. In Filipino society, Maria Clara has long been associated with the stereotypically feminine ideal. Her parents, who much admired Maria Clara, want Claira to grow up to be a lovely, outgoing, kind, generous, inventive, approachable, and witty individual. And Claira evolved into what could be considered an ideal girl, acting as a modern-day Maria Clara. She encounters numerous obstacles along the way, but she always perseveres with a big smile on her face, she always solves every issue with inventiveness, and most importantly, she has a lot of friends because of this.

She excels at performing artistry, including traditional painting, sculpting, and creating digital artworks. Because of her exceptional talent, she met other people on her journey who are talented artists that shares the same interests and talents, and they became good friends. They support one another as well as other new artists who encounter difficulties as they embark on a new journey into the Near Protocol crypto world and that’s why they created a guild called FAG (FILIPINO ARTIST GUILD) that acts as everyone’s beacon of hope for a better future.

amszone.near

5 Likes

Story:

Maliya was a typical teenager who grew up being incline into Art.
Her parents viewed this as a good thing during her young age. Not until the
time when Maliya told them that she wants to persue her art journey, that it is her career of choice. Scared about the future of their child, her parents told her to choose other path instead.The society standard about what career makes a good life influence them to take a way the happiness of their child and completely forgotten how they named her Malia as a sign of living happy and free life. Despite of being upset, Maliya push herself to be better and prove that persuing your passion is worth it. She continue to explore things, communicate with other people, and help them until she unconsciously created a community of artist that are also trying to prove the society
wrong. This healthy community has led into many opportunities. She found a place where she can be happy and free doing what she love.

krizzy.near

2 Likes

Seramika
The Master of Pottery

“Run to the end of the bridge! I’ll meet you there!” a man yells to her daughter as he fights off something huge, something that resembles a golem, its body drenched in a wet substance that seems to be a clay of mud.

Seramika, hearing her father’s word, ran as fast as she could until she finally reached the end of the bridge where they were planning to escape. She turns around and watches nervously as her father hastily throws balls of clay to the opponent. “Quick! Father! He’s gonna get you, we can’t be separated!”

The man hurriedly ran after getting a few good hits in the monster’s face. He’s getting closer…closer…few more ste—

Seramika almost hit her head on the floor as she fell from her bed, “Ah! That awful dream again”. It’s almost time for breakfast so she changed into her working clothes and excitedly walked down the stairs to meet her father in the sala. “Good morning princess! How about we make some mugs in the afternoon? But meanwhile, I want to tell you something! So… I saw this article where parents tell stories about how they came up with their first child’s name. Wanna hear it?”

“Oh, I can’t wait!” Seramika replied happily. Then the story went like this…

“Me and your mother were both ecstatic when we found out we’re finally having you. Back when we’re just teens we always told jokes about naming our first born silly names! Haha, I should’ve called you Dumdum, Lilo, or Kitkit, pretty aweso—” he paused as Seramika, with a pouted lips, lightly hit his arm as a signal to stop messing around.

“Kidding aside, of course we wanted a great name for our beloved daughter. We sometimes fight about it but then, one day your grandpa arrived. As you already know, our family has a great reputation when it comes to the field of pottery and your grandfather wanted you to have a name that will ring a bell when people hear the word “Ceramics”. As you might have guessed already, we named you after it but we thought it’s too plain and boring so “Seramika” was the perfect choice. And look where that lucky name got you now! My little girl is now finally living her best life as a master of pottery at the age of 19?! How cool is that?”

Seramika smiles at her father with full of love and appreciation, “I’ve always been proud of you my dear, you’re the best artist I have ever seen and your hands… your hands will produce the prettiest pots in the world! I just hope I’m still present when that happens, but whatever my fate will be, do know that I’ll always watch over you, Princess. I love you”

With tears rolling down her face, Seramika hugs her dad and gently whispers “ I love you too” to his ears. The man then rested down his back on the bed and silently took small breaths, until everything went silent- Too silent that Seramika wasn’t able to do anything but to stare at her loving father’s face and said, “I will make you even more proud, Dad. For now, go see Mom and tell her I’ll be the best pottery artist in the world! I’ll let everyone know how awesome of a parent you are”, says the girl. She then wiped the tears from her eyes as she lay her head on top of her father’s chest, slowly drifting to sleep…

“Run to the end of the bridge! I’ll meet you there!”

Seramika, hearing her father’s word, ran as fast as she could until she finally reached the end of the bridge where they were planning to escape. “Quick! Father! He’s gonna get you, we can’t be separated!”

The man hurriedly ran after getting a few good hits in the monster’s face. He’s getting closer…closer… few more steps, but before he even reached the edge, the monster grabbed him from his back and he started slowly disappearing into thin air. “Seramika, my child, remember the name we gave you and everything will be fine” the man gently said with a reassuring smile on his face.

• Roosters crowing sound… *

Seramika opened her eyes and a slight smile appeared on her face, she got up from bed and ran into a room full of clay and broken pieces of mud “Well, I guess I have no choice but to have these things with me till I become the World’s Master of Pottery!”

Seramika, she has always been a strong girl, her love for pottery is what fuels her despite all the losses. I wonder if that’s how artists really are? After all the heartbreaks, sometimes only art can make you get up from bed and inspire you to keep working for the life you always wanted to live.

Shape Language: Circle, Rectangular/Square
Wallet: agathart.near

Uploading: Page 2.png…
Uploading: Page 3.png…

6 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

MALAYA is a filipino word that means ‘FREE’.

Her parents grew in a place where you can’t do anything you want. There’s an organization that mandate everything.

The story starts when Malaya’s mother find out that she’s pregnant with her first child and tell the news to her husband. Both of them are covered with fear on how things will be hard for their child. Because of fear, they decided to run away from the organization and live with a other place that is safer.After a week of planning, they decided to run away in late evening with a small pack of foods and a little pairs of clothes for the both of them and silently escape. But along the way one of the leader of the organization find out about it. They followed them furiously.

Unfortunately, Malaya’s father shot with a riffle just to make sure her mother will be safe and escape. Luckily, her mother was able to scape safe and castaway in a city and met a mid-forty’s woman named Ligaya who offered her home for her. She take care of her until she give birth to a healthy little girl, but then because of the complications her mother died while give birth. She named her ‘Malaya’ because of her mother’s story, and promised her mother that she will love her like her own and feel the freedom she deserve. That’s why Manang Ligaya was the one who take care of her and recognized as her own mother.

She grow not just a pretty girl but a kind-hearted, helpful, approachable and friendly young lady. She also grow as talented and creative lady in means of arts. She’s a strong willed person who’s eager to learn new things and improve her skills with a help of kind-hearted individuals of Filipino Artist community or also known as Filipino Artist Guild. Aside from being a member of this community, she willingly share her knowledge and help her co-artist to improve their talents in a NEAR PROTOCOL BLOCKCHAIN.

Her journey continues with a lot of trials and humbly chase victory. Pursuing her dreams by standing up in every failure.

Thanking her parents who die for the freedom she’s enjoying right now and to her Nanay Ligaya for guiding her to a right path, and gave her the love even though she’s not her real mother.

genvergara.near

2 Likes

Sheshhh Maawa kanaman po sa Amin Agatha

2 Likes

Mirasol

Mirasol is a ball of energy flowing with a lot of artistic ideas that are totally out of this world! This Morena beauty is kissed by the sun because she likes to go on adventure and show her work of arts to the people that surrounds her. She supports local arts and crafts just like the scarf made by our katutubo, she is a huge fan of Apo Wang-od that is why she has a sun tattoo on her leg. Whenever she is around, she is shining like a ray of light that brightens your day!

NearID: yoneru.near

2 Likes

CHARACTER NAME: LIGAYA

Personality: Filipino roots, Creative, Helpful, Friendly, Approachable, Witty

Shape Language: Circle and Square

Description: Artist, Helping the Filipino art community, Represents Filipinos in the NEAR Protocol universe

Story:
Ligaya is an art princess in the kingdom of the Filipino Artist Guild and is inspired by the story of Ibong Adarna where her power to create works gives happiness to people who are sad in life. She is also a singer like an Adarna Bird and gives light in the darkness to people who no longer know what to do in life. Ligaya likes to give advice and what he always tells people is “You can do it” and “stay strong”.

LIGAYA name is a famous artist Akeanon & Tagalog woman who still practices the precolonial belief here in the Philippines and represents literature of being an artist to promote the art of the history of being a Filipino.

Instagram: dadaism.art_30
Twitter: @CommissionArtDa
Near: dadaismdarell.near

10 Likes

bat ang tagal mag upload ng akin? Haha :joy:

Hala huyyy, enjoy lang tayo! HAHAHAHA

Habol pa sna ako…hndi na pla abot sa deadline. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

Please any news from this BOUNTY

1 Like