[Bounty Closed] Logo Design for DJ DAO

Hey community, heres my working in progress. I have a problem that i do all my work at a smartphone, and to do vector stuff is really lame. Sonif someone want to split the bounty as i can do the art direction, we can delivery a new collab logo.

4 Likes

Vou fazer!! Bora agora mesmo!!

2 Likes

Me and @Natashacremonese made these !
I think we can dedicate a lil more time to detail it, but its done.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, thank you so much for your submissions! We will be updating here to announce who will be selected and awarded the bounty. We overwhelmed by the response to this post and the amazing effort put forth by everyone, so much love! Thanks again and looking fwd to making the announcement!

9 Likes

Im happy for it work my friend!

2 Likes

Me too. Love our collab !

2 Likes

Uow! That’s so awesome! Very happy to see this work of you two together! @Natashacremonese @duOCELOT :black_heart:

1 Like

Im happy for it my friend!! Thank you

1 Like

Made this,hope it goes well

Hey, guys! Has the winner been announced? :smiley:

2 Likes

@vandal what was the result of the selection?

1 Like

just made this

And the winner iiiiissss

2 Likes

Hello!! Any news about the winner?

3 Likes

Greetings everyone!

WE HAVE SELECTED THE TOP 3 ENTRIES:

Polling is now OPEN on our telegram group.
Closing in 24 hours so cast your vote now!

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you and good luck @MichaelWendrell @Connectthecoast !

2 Likes

The poll is now closed.
Congratulations to @MichaelWendrell for the winning design!

We are proud and excited to have this logo represent our DAO! We will be reaching out to you via telegram shortly.

A huge thank you to all of the participants, all of your designs were creative and its a shame we could only choose one in the end. However, we do have some ideas in mind for a future collaboration that could involve all the entries and the designers involved.

Peace and one love.
DJ DAO

2 Likes

@netunoblu @vandal First of all, thanks for the opportunity! I also thank everyone who from the beginning supported me and voted for my logo proposal! It was an immense pleasure to be part of this incredible project!

And congratulations to the other participants, it was an honor to compete with great designers!

My wallet ID is: michaelwendrell.near
And for those who want to know a little more about my work as a designer, feel free to access my portfolio: http://www.michaelwendrell.art