[BOUNTY CLOSED] Four papers on Art, Culture, and Philosophy

Hi Hello Everyone,
Technology to be controlled by Human for the great ecosystem!
Here My Philosophy that impose the modern world Times
Technology Ageing.pdf (186.3 KB)

adam7.near

2 Likes

Hello! This is my essay on Cryptoculture

Alek_Cryptoculture.pdf (46.9 KB)

alekborisov.near

2 Likes

Good morning. We await your decision on our entries. The post says closing date was yesterday

@thephilosopher

3 Likes

yeah when will winner announcement ?

1 Like

Sorry, friend. I got covid, so I am a little late for my commitments. I will take the entries to the dao and bring here the fast as we can. :pray:

3 Likes

GWS friendā€¦ :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

get well soon sirā€‹:pray::pray::sparkles:

1 Like

This bounty is closed!

This is quite an interesting brief, please where can I read this? Please?
Itā€™s mind-blowing already.

2 Likes

Thank you, so glad you are interested in reading it. For what I understand, they will let us know soon who they chose, and then we have until the 31st to submit the paper to them. Then you can read, but not sure where yet. Stay tuned. If my proposal is not accepted, Iā€™ll probably post it to my medium pages.

3 Likes

Alright. Fingers crossed. Wishing you luck on this though.

1 Like

The judges are choosing the articles. We will have an answer today.
:smiley:

1 Like

Thank you all for participating.

The winners are:

@Boldest
@rosasdulces
@dalcin.near
@alfonsotech

We are waiting for near to send us the resources for us to tell you to ask for your payout proposal.

Confirmation of the winners on astro: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/the-philosophers-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/the-philosophers-dao.sputnik-dao.near-103

3 Likes
2 Likes

Wow. Congratulations to the winners. More wins. :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

THank you, thatā€™s awesome. Will you consider offering more time for the submissions due to the announcement delay?

1 Like

It would be better for us to have up to 31st, because we have to produce the report and the new funding proposal. But if you need more time, we can receive the paper a bit later.

1 Like

Confirmation of the winners from telegram on astrodao poll. In process of voting. https://app.astrodao.com/dao/the-philosophers-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/the-philosophers-dao.sputnik-dao.near-102

1 Like

No worries, I just reorg some things to get this done. Cheersā€¦

1 Like

Just reminding the winners about sending the papers.

@Boldest
@rosasdulces
@dalcin.near
@alfonsotech

<3

3 Likes