[CONCLUED] Challenge let's party ft MetaverseDAO

I would even love to have a whole team of BR And trans artists, I really like to level up our community :heart:

2 Likes

Hi, we are making RAVERSE series, dj mix video for streaming in the metaverse. We will make a special video by Rui Tequila who is a resident dj of Marma J Beach in NEAR Hub. You can also join the next party on this Sunday.

[Rui Tequila]
https://twitter.com/cryptojoshi/status/1568973838054211584?s=46&t=fA8Y7mvt-o1lgXjMwP-TFA

[The full length video (unlisted)]

[The next event at Marma J Beach on 25 September]

3 Likes

hehe que massa, divertido! ^^

3 Likes

It would be my pleasure to work as an architect on this event. I have been working in many projects related to metaverse building. You can check some of them here:

2 Likes

Hey guys. Thank you very much for your interest and availability. As the deadline for this challenge is tight I decided that I will work with people I know and who are Brazilians. I hope everyone understand and continue to follow the development of things until the party. Very happy for everyone to participate.

That said, the team will be:
. @tauina production assistant
. @gushlewis voxels architect
. @blusw DJ/VJ

I’ll create a tlgrm or wapp group later in the afternoon so we can start exchanging ideas, ok?

Uhuuuuuu :raised_hands::revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Uhuuuu! :alien: :dizzy:

Bora bora :sparkles: :tada:

Grata pela confiança @LulucaL

3 Likes

pic by @Dazo
ready to burn!

5 Likes

wig trixie GIF

2 Likes

Festa Festa
(party party)
Double date!

Nova festa metaversica, na parcel da MetaverseDAO @cryptovoxels e vai ser x2. Tem wearables para quem marcar presença, onboarding na @near__protocol pra quem está fora e quer entrar, sorteio de NFTs e o LINE está incrível. Vem!

New metaverse party on MetaverseDAO parcel at Voxels and it will be x2. There are wearables for those who are present, onboarding at #NEAR for those who are out and who want to enter, NFT draw and the LINE up is incredible. Come!

Glitch 29/09 17:20h
Noise 30/09 16:20h
(BR-UTC)

BuildVisuals ManuteGus + L
VideoNoise blua_disc_orgia
Prod L+TauIna
para @themetaversedao
(Link da parcel Voxels)
apoio Near Protocol

@luluca.ele
@_tauina
@manutegus
@blua_discordia
:clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Olá! Teria uma previsão de uma próxima chamada? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oi. Obrigade pelo interesse. Mas com as mudanças todas acontecendo nos financiamentos ainda não sei dizer como fica e quando volta a acontecer este projeto. Vai na festa! Logo menos libero a coordenada.

2 Likes

As coordenadas serão liberadas na thread? Ou seriam enviadas por inbox? Desculpe, ainda estou me encontrando pelo fórum ^_^’

2 Likes

Tava ali em cima. Hoje tem festa de novo.
Bora?

3 Likes

torcendo, amiga! já rolou?

bora assistir e vamos conhecendo esse mundo!

3 Likes

Foi na sexta, só consegui ver um pouquinho e quero conhecer mais :smiley:

3 Likes

Teve sexta e sábado, agora vamos ver como ficam as.proximas edições. Foi muito bacana. Equipe toda ahazou demais. Da pra entrar lá e assinar o livro pra ganhar o wearable e concorrer ao NFT do olhooooo.

:clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Report is here! [CONCLUED]

First I want to thank MetaverseDAO and all the support we’ve received, especially @thephilosopher
It wasn’t easy tits WE DID IT!

Festa Festa
Party Party
Glitch
Noise

Awesome team (much luv and respect @tauina @gushlewis @blusw, two unique parties with original visuals and sounds LIVE, two wearables (I’m having issues with sending but everyone who signed the book will receive it asap), amazing chat conversations, lots of dancing, people from all corners of web3, outsiders interested in joining (I haven’t closed any onboarding yet, but I’ve received several messages of interest djs/vjs mostly), 1 NFT draw will be done this next week as well as the eye image mint, in color and black and white.

IMG_20221002_080027_434

About the UP in the parcel movement, we can improve and I’m sure the frequency of the party (15 in 15 days, maybe) can improve the flow even more.

Some records on social media:

https://twitter.com/__Philosopher/status/1575936757149073409?t=INZsu6QwqLR0Upp3C8qfnQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/__Philosopher/status/1575938376397574144?t=ph6iBRhaetENmq3jlqOsyQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/__Philosopher/status/1575597431450144768?t=5NgeNkk-uxWS8WPBMuinuA&s=19

Tau made 2 cards and 1 vídeo And we communicate about the party in the personal profiles of the team, in the Near groups, Cryptovoxels event form, and personally by DM. Here the numbers of my networks

I would love for Tau, Gus and Blua to also talk about the experience. And thanks again for making this experience smooth and smooth, even with all the technical glitches and hiccups along the way. Hoping we can get on with our party soon.

We can do better: Having time to organize everything, maybe sell nft as the ticket to enter the party, have an onboarding / wallet link at the party, advertise directly with voxels (on the day of the party2, the form for this was released) and on DAO networks, Invite djs and vjs from outside the web3 onboarding them, create the collection of wearables with the name of the party (Festa Festa Party Party) in addition to the party themes, send these wearables during the party, raffle the NFT during the party forcing those who don’t have a near wallet to make one to receive the award. Bringing utility to the party beyond fun would be interesting. Cross metaverses with the party also taking place in Near Hub and Nester City. Get a sponsorship so that the fees improve as much as the work and time dedicated.

I believe we gave our best and did everything in our power for these two debut parties, a giant challenge, but we are bigger!

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

3 Likes

Foi incrível desbravar esse universo e fazer parte dessa construção!
Sigo de cá animada e fervilhando de ideias para futuras edições.
Tamo juntes e bora que bora construir mais eventos maravilhouses.
Mais uma vez gratidão demais pela confiança e parabenizar a equipe que foi tão genial nas ideias, contribuições e realizações.
:alien: :sparkles: :dizzy:

2 Likes

Gifts for my party partners @tauina @gushlewis @LulucaL
ezgif-5-0144df65fc
Sarava!

3 Likes

Uhuuuuuuu que tudaaaaaa, eu amayzing :heart: tnx Mana.