[APPROVED] VanDAO Monthly Funding - March 2022

CREATIVES/MARKETING DAO MONTHLY FUNDING REQUEST

What’s good my NEAR Fam! It’s been a wild February, with many learnings I’ve come to realize what works and what doesn’t work, which you can investigate more through my February Report and read the update on all our activities.

Project/Council Members:

Blood - @vandal
Sweat - TBC
Tears - TBC

Membership NFTs are LIVE Paras, read the Publication!

Target:

vandao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount:

$2,850 + 50 N ($548)

Projects & Timelines:

Rare Vandal Anthem Music Video

In collaboration with Metaverse DAO and the VanDAO family!
Request = $950

Rare Vandal Anthem Listening Party

The highlight of our RVA Music Video shoot will be a “Listening Party” where we will celebrate together and have the community invited to be in the shoot!
Request - $300 + 20 N

ExpanCHAN

We’re moving back into an Art project and expanding the CHANverse for a few residents!
Request - 30 N to use to purchase the NFTs on Paras

VanDAO Membership NFT Drop

Get ready! Our Membership NFTs will be dropping and will include all kinds of cool stuff!
Request - $0

VanDAO Studio - Launch Party

Yes! an official IRL VanDAO studio, designed for collaborative projects right here in Lisbon and broadcasted into the Metaverse!
Request - $1100

Recoup & Buffer Request:

Since our February funding was approved at $1878.50 USD - 138.43 N (as per our Poll) we are currently at :point_down: which is over $350 below our request.

I’m asking to add $500 to the total to cover for the loss. $100 of this we will add to our RVA Cover Art commission. Plus a buffer of $150 (in the case that N goes up, we will deduct this from our April funding request)

Thanks for considering my March 2022 funding proposal :pray: :heart: it’s going to be so awesome!!!

6 Likes

Hey VanDAO! This seems very fair to us. Your proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [New Process] Community Payouts

2 Likes

Much love @adrianseneca

Appreciate It Got Your Back GIF by MLB

3 Likes