[Approved] TneSociety onboarding, social media marketing JUNE

I’m really like your concept, but I want to see more about how you’ve been implementing your marketing plan over the past few months. Could you provide an example of a funnel you use to guide musicians once they’ve joined your platform? Also, it would be fantastic if you could provide a list of all the musicians you’ve onboarded, along with ways we can follow and support them. This could be a great way to boost their exposure.

However, I’ve noticed a few issues. You mentioned that you’ve been uploading six articles, posting 1-4 times daily, sharing three YouTube videos per month, and hosting AMAs. But when I checked out your social media platforms, I didn’t see this level of activity. Your last YouTube video was six months ago, your Instagram link isn’t working, your last Medium post was two months ago, and your Twitter account isn’t very active apart from a few retweets. I also checked out Tamago and noticed that there hasn’t been much uploaded recently. Perhaps making regular uploads a requirement for all onboarded musicians could be beneficial.

Is this something you can do going forward? There are a lot of people in the NEAR community who post on social media regularly for free to build their community. And your past few months seem less active.

Here are a few suggestions:

• Create a list of all onboarded musicians, complete with links to their social media profiles and near.social profiles.
  • Provide a way for us to listen to their music.
  • Increase activity on your social media accounts and fix any broken links.
  • Clearly define your onboarding funnel for musicians

You may already have some of this and I missed it. Happy to talk through some onboarding funnel approaches as well.

We could make it an AMA and invite some of the music projects from around the NEAR ecosystem.

3 Likes