Hello NEAR Community,
Community Name: TNEsociety
Links to be social media handles, | website: www.tnesociety.com | Twitter : www.twitter.com/Tnesociety| Telegram:www.t.me/Tnesociety | Instagram:www.instagram.com/Tnesociety | Medium:https://medium.com/@tnesociety | YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/@tnesociety | Near social: https://social.near.page/u/tne_society.near|
Miracle @mini2 https://social.near.page/u/mirmiraclechinaza.near
Michael @mikekevin https://social.near.page/u/pema001.near
Introductory post has been made on near social as required by the NDC regional Dao
TNEsociety is focused on expanding the knowledge of NEAR and primarily Music in NFT to young talented Nigerian students in the University first launched in November 2021.
In our quest to onboard artists into web3 and the NEAR ecosystem primarily, we have had certain activities take place in the past. Our first journey began with Mintbase in December 2021, and as a community, we have grown to an extent having over 1000+ community members across all socials.
Links to previous proposal and report
We have had great social media activities, educating community members about web3, Music, and arts generally.
TNEsociety is a Regional Community in Nigeria responsible for onboarding musical talents to NEAR Ecosystem to engage with all dApps on the music NFT categories and lots of music talents Onboarded on projects like Tamago, Minting Music, and Loozr.
Moving forward to a new phase TNEsociety will be expanding its reach all over Nigeria to Onboard more music talents to mint their music as Nft on the NEAR Ecosystem. This will also move their fanbase to become users of NEAR.
TNEsociety will play a major role in onboarding humans to NEAR as both Musicians and fans will be eager to jump in on exciting events. This means OUR community members will verify IamHuman.
We further intend to proceed in the coming months with greater work via strategic activities.
These activities include
- Bringing music projects off-chain, on-chain
- Onboarding more music artists into the ecosystem (intensifying the use of near.social)
- Hold general ecosystem educational events
- Manage and grow our media handles.
- Video tutorial series on web3, blockchain, NEAR ecosystem and music projects on NEAR. This will be on our YouTube channel, and all our handles that can hold video files properly.
SPECIFIC METRICS FOR THE COMING MONTH(S)
- Working with the projects ops team, present a project for building on NEAR (Our target TNE streaming platform)
- Onboard more than 50 music artists monthly into Music projects already built. Great progress has been going on with Mintbase, Tamago, and Lozr. this includes having them put their work on the projects, tamago has been more beneficial.
- Onboarded artist will all go through I-am-human and BOS will be integrated to customize their pages.
- Create three to six quality articles monthly, three Youtube videos monthly, and engage in at least two educational AMA weekly on our social media handles
- Have 10-15% growth on all our social media handles monthly.
- Integrating BOS on our existing website to give it the NEAR touch
Team members are I, @Jeromemrys, @Mimi2, @bonaven @mattstorm @Bum12blebee, @mikekevin (our developer) and @israeligboze (our advisor)
MONTHLY BREAKDOWN OF ACTIVITIES AND EXPENDITURES
- Social media activities and management (includes management, AMAs, contents, etc)- - - $800 for all our social handles.
- Onboarding of music artists (includes education events and creating wallets)— -$1000 this includes online events (work shop).
- Onboarding of music projects
1.Social media activities and management (same as in june)- - - - - - $800
2.Onboarding of musicians and Music projects (same as in june)- - - $1000
OFFLINE EVENT for music artist and community education, and onboarding
Social media activities includes
- 1-4 posts daily on twitter and instagram (stories/ reels).
- AMA on twitter, telegram and instagram (2 on twitter monthly, 2 on telegram weekly, and 1 on instagram monthly with bounties.
- Contest (meme, audio & video)
- Music online events to engage artists all around.
A different Proposal will be created for our Offline event (meetup workshop and music competition) which will take place in August and september.
Total June budget = $1800
Detailed report will be provided as to show and track our progress as in the previous month’s report.