[APPROVED] Near German February 2024

Hi NEARs

Since November 2021 we have been growing a NEAR community for the German-speaking area (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). Our community exists on Telegram, Twitter, Medium and on NEAR Social. You can see some facts about our activities and some statistics in our reports.

I have taken into account the Globe DAO February key performance indicators and have set our goals accordingly.

Guild / Community Name: Near German
Previous proposal: [Approved] Near German June 2023
Previous report: [REPORT] Near German June 2023
Funding scheme: 1 month

Near Social of core members:

Our social media channels:

Why Near German:

In Germany, Austria and Switzerland there are many creators, developers and investors that are interested in cryptocurrencies. Over 10 million people currently hold crypto assets in the German-speaking area and they dare to discuss more in their mother language. In Germany, Austria and Switzerland, there live many people who are financially strong and are capable of investing high amounts in projects. They are also owners or co-owners of well-known Venture capital firms that are investing in the crypto space.

As mentioned above we have been growing the Near German community since November 2021. We already have a community with about 1600 members but we still want to grow and onboard new people. To reach out to new people we will host events with our partner communities like AMAs or quizzes. We have many partnerships throughout the German-speaking area and we want to benefit from that.

We also want to onboard more German people to the Near BOS. We will create educational content in the German language about the BOS and how to get started with the BOS.

GOALS & ACTIVITIES

Twitter:

• Translate and share daily the latest news within the NEAR ecosystem.
  • Giveaways and promotions to increase the engagement.
  • Goal: 5000+ impressions

Telegram:

• Translate and share daily the latest news within the Near ecosystem in our Telegram group.
  • Support our users 24/7
  • Provide the new users with all necessary information to get started with Near.
  • Giveaways and promotions to increase the engagement.
  • Goal: 30+ active members in our Telegram group

Near Social:

• Translate and share daily the latest news within the NEAR ecosystem

Online Events:

• Online Events like Quizzes, AMAs, “How to work with Near BOS”-Event to increase the engagement again.
  • Events with our partners and promote the events together. We have built many partnerships with other German crypto communities in the last years and we will use them to onboard new users to our community.
  • Goal: 2 Online Events

Educational content:

• We will create educational articles on Medium about the BOS (Near BOS, Widgets, Web Applications) for at least 5 devs.
  • Goal: 2 educational articles

Referral system:

• Onboard new users on-chain.
  • Giveaways and promotions to create new wallets
  • Goal: 25 new wallets and 10 average transactions for 15 new wallets

Total Costs for February: 2500 USDT

AstroDAO: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/near-german.sputnik-dao.near
Near Wallet ID: near-deutsch2.near
Name: Stefan
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @cryptoheitzi
Email: neargerman@gmail.com

Thank you for your support!

@NearGlobeDao

4 Likes

Good morning @cryptoheitzi

Thank you for applying to Globe DAO!

After reviewing your proposal here, here are our analysis results based on what was written:

However, we find out that the total budget calculated is significantly different from what you requested.

I need more clarification about the KPI you mentioned vs what we have right now. please refer to the link above :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi @derymars

We are applying for Tier D with the following goals:

• Referral system: 25 new wallets per month

• Engagement gamification mechanism:

• Telegram: 30+ active members
    • Twitter: 5k+ impressions
    • Wallet txns: 10 average txns for 15 new wallets
    • Youtube: 0 Videos (would be too expensive)
  • Education:

• Online/Offline events: 2 Online events
    • Devs activity: 2 educational articles for at least 5 devs. Focus on BOS and widget creation.
  • Partnerships with NON blockchain communities: 0 (because not included in Tier D)

I hope our KPIs are clearer now. Thank you!

4 Likes

Hello @cryptoheitzi,

Thank you for your proposal.

If I am not wrong, you are opting out from 1 activity (that lies under Tier D)

1. Posting Video/dApps tutorial on video platforms.

Hope you achieve all other goals mentioned above.

Happy to support German community for Feb month under Tier D :raised_hands:

Good Luck :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hi @cryptoheitzi, and team, I have reviewed your proposal and your goals for February:

I would be happy to support you in February on Tier D, I am also looking forward to quality content on your social media channels.

1 Like

Hi @cryptoheitzi Thanks for applying.

The German community absolutely needs to be reactivated. I see you focus on Germany, Austria and Switzerland. If we take some stats from Germany as an example:

• All-Time-High Share: Germany achieved a record-high share of global blockchain funding, underscoring its growing significance in the blockchain sector. It attracted 2.4% of global blockchain funding and 2.5% of global deals, marking a substantial increase from the previous year’s figures of 0.9% and 1.9%, respectively.

• European Leadership: Germany secured 9.4% of European blockchain funding and 10.3% of all European blockchain deals. This reflects its leadership within the European blockchain ecosystem.

• Focus on Blockchain: German blockchain venture funding accounted for 4% of German sector-agnostic funding and 5.5% of deals, signaling a growing focus on blockchain technology. Among Europe’s seven mega blockchain deals, one was in Germany, with Matter Labs, the creators of zkSync, securing an impressive $200 million in funding.

• Majority early-stage investments: a substantial 72% of German blockchain investment is directed toward early-stage and seed rounds, indicating a thriving startup environment.

However, there is a lot of work ahead of you to get the community active again. Would like to see collaboration with Web2 and Web3 companies from Austria, Switzerland and Germany in the future. Let’s focus on February’s KPIs and continue creating content in German language.

Happy to support!
Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We hope to have you guys getting at least 1 partnership in FEB, and we are happy to reward the partnership with the non-blockchain community according to tier C.
Beside that, I’m happy to support your proposal.

2 Likes