[Approved] Marketing DAO Council Member Remuneration September 22

Hi.
What am I anonymous about? you asked me to change my name and avatar on the forum, I changed it. You asked for my Twitter, I showed you. What else do you want? Do you want me to verify my account using my passport data?And why do you separate marketing and creativity as if they are enemies?
Thx :blush:

Now it’s very convenient to lay claim to Dacha’s good and hard work to make marketing Dao look like a don, and deserving the renumeration you are asking for.

I find it quite disheartening!

I remember it was once said that it was not required.

2 Likes

@Cryptonaut this makes sense :thinking:

In case you’ve missed the latest updates: the Creatives DAO has indeed been put on pause and it is in the process of getting reformed, including the current moderators stepping down.

2 Likes

Then why are you quick to flag my posts? What exactly was wrong with the posts you flagged?
Quick to flag whenever you are called out.

You are the king of manipulating informations. Is funding on going with Marketing DAO?
Or is Creatives DAO the only one whose funding has been paused.

Turnout was established a long time ago. NF never requested it, but since these Verticals are community led it made sense to implement it.

Therefore, when talking about moderators stepping down this should be aknowledged.

The Marketing DAO not implementing turnout is up to the council as long as NF does not demand it. I use the word demand because, after all, the Marketing DAO is not independent and is also community led, while, just like the Creatives DAO, having in its founders NF employees.

7 Likes