Total Requested Funding Amount:
Projects & Timelines:
Arte na Floresta - Aftermovie 800 USD
Equipment for Self-sustainability 1350 USD
- In order to keep on producing more high quality content without having to pay rental fee, we would like to invest in the following gear, which will allow us to create impactful footage, also in the long run. The monitor will allow a better control over the camera in bright environments, or when the camera is attached on the top of the crane for example. The mic is wireless, so the subject can be further away from the camera and still have a mic with transmitter attached to their clothes for brilliant sound (no need for a boom and boom operator this way). As we also create footage of performers/poetry artists/musicians and use their sound to lay over the video, this tool will be highly beneficial.
Follow-focus is an excellent tool to set focus marks on the lens ring and to achieve professional, high quality focus-pulling within one shot. This adds very high value to the overall look of each project.
Dog Shelter Documentary 1500 USD
Brand Kit Design 400 USD
Open a Mintbase store 5N / 22 USD
Council 900 USD
- Total: 4972 USD
Previous report : June 2022
- Views from previous: approx. 250 without ads
- 1 DAO to DAO collaboration this month / collaborations until now: 5
- Videos produced in total with N :13
- Platforms to be used: Astro DAO, ref.finance, Mintbase
- NEAR community involvement through the Design bounty
- Equipment: saving of rental fee while being able to produce high end content
- Dog shelter: we hope to raise awareness and also work with NFTs to create a little fundraiser for the shelter. We have in mind to create NFTs with the dog photos and each sale would allow them do invest in more food or materials needed - direct and without any middleman. As the organisers of the shelter come from web2 we will meet them personally first to explain the system to them, as we understand that it can be very overwhelming in the beginning.
Anything else the Creatives DAO Council should know?
We are looking forward to expanding the team, especially in terms of social media as we have a lot of content that should be posted. For August we would be happy to also accept external projects and we do have a physical studio space in Caçilhas, Portugal, which can be rented for exhibitions or working space.
If you have more questions, ideas or would like to collaborate, join our TG