[APPROVED] HypeDAO Budget Proposal Feb '22

This is January and February budgets combined. A one-time thing. If there are any issues with this request please let me know and we will make adjustments!

Jan Budget / Summary – $2520

January’s Twitter Spaces attendance:

January date attendees
15th 134
19th 149
22nd 152
26th 76
29th 97

February HypeDAO budget

Twitter scheduled tweets - $100

Blogging - $300

We are budgeting for two articles to be written. 150 each
Some topics we might choose from:

• Hype Battle article/interview with ZON
  • writing about the artists we’ve collected
  • tips for artists
  • near wallet safety
  • artists onboarding guide

Dev budget - $1000

HypeBattle - $952

Treasurer Budget - $120

Total Budget requested: $4992

2 Likes

Hello @mxjxn ,

We have a limit for proposals so I think the best thing is to adapt this proposal according to those values. I understand that the idea was to combine two proposals, but I think the most interesting thing is to think of a proposal for February, within the limit, that can cover the intended activities.

1 Like

Thank you for this overview :slight_smile:

Agreeing with @hevertonharieno, our monthly cap per DAO is still 5000 USD; we mentioned in your previous post to include both budgets as an exception, as the January one came in very delayed. Nevertheless we’d ask you to adjust the values so that the max. amount does not exceed the 5k.

Please also add links to the separate proposals :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do we need separate proposals for every single line item? We figured some of the shorter ones would be sufficiently explained here. If not thats ok, just asking to clarify.

1 Like

Blogging budget proposal Proposal HypeDAO February Blogging Budget

Thanks for clarifying, was a misunderstanding on our part. Adjustments have been made and the total budget requested (jan+feb combined) are under $5000 now. Each proposed budget-item has its own proposal linked!

2 Likes

Nice! Everything ok now!

This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [New Process] Community Payouts

Okay I submitted the poll after fulfilling the KYC process for Guild leaders. Please let me know if theres anything else!

3 Likes

hi there Council Members , I’m still awaiting the Reward Agreement email per the guidelines. Would like to wrap this up, please advise! @hevertonharieno @tabear

2 Likes

Hey the process should take typically take up to 2 weeks ! If you still doubt it you can contact community@near.foundation

3 Likes

Okay thanks for the info.

2 Likes

hey @mxjxn , sadly the poll expired, can I ask you to create a new one? Engagement from the community drops a bit, at the end of the month, but we’ll try to vote asap on the new poll.

thank you for your patience. :pray:

3 Likes

Hi, sorry that I didn’t see your message until now. I had not received a response regarding identity verification in my email so I just wrote to the email listed above. Shall I submit a poll anyway? Please let me know

1 Like

Did you manage to solve the issue? If yes, than no poll is necessary.