Total remaining budget from guild’s wallet: $3,407.32 in DAI
Total requested funding amount: $1,592.68 in DAI
Link of our introduction and report of our last month’s activity:
[INTRODUCTION] Filipino Artist Guild
[MONTHLY REPORT] Filipino Artist Guild Monthly Report | July 2022
Filipino Artist Guild is a community of Filipino artists who supports, mentors, and advocates for their fellow Filipino artists in order to help them develop their skills and reach a wider audience. As another month comes to an end, the Filipino Artists Guild is very appreciative of the community’s constant support, especially of @creativesdao-mods.
Planned Activities and Events for August 2022
Metrics for success:
- Biweekly Art Challenge | At least 3 successful sale of the 6 auctioned winning arts. Minimum of 5 NEAR starting bid and 0.5 NEAR increments.
- Artist of the Month | Pointing system based on the overall activeness, and participation in the guild events.
- NFT Collecting | Successfully minting all the collected arts in Paras and promoting them on our Twitter page.
- 24hr Art Rush | At least 10 participants per challenge, and successful minting of artworks.
- Filipino Artist Guild Mascot Event | To be able to create our own guild’s mascot for our upcoming events with at least minimum of 30 participants
- Community Initiative Game Night | Minimum of 10 participants per game.
- Community Initiative Twitter Raid | Minimum of 10 gained followers for the hyped profile and project.
Hi Filipino Artists Guild,
This leads to a draft post without information related to the budget asked.
From the report, there are still pending budget that you haven’t used, I believed that you can utilize this one for your bi weekly activities.
While 50% of the budget asked is for collecting NFT, I don’t think asking 200$ for shilling post is reasonable here, I believe this belongs to social media management and is part of marketing effort.
Can you elaborate more on $200 tipping? Why does the DAO need that beside $1500 for council work? Thank you!
Thank you for your questions.
For community tipping - these won’t go to the wallets of councils rather to the community. We spread the funding amongst the 7 for the even distribution as we are online on different times of the day, same with our members and with that strategy, we can tip more members with it while keeping the community active.
We are not charging 200$ for weekly post alone as doing so is already part of council’s duty. The asked amount is allocated for 50$ a week to purchase worthy NFTs that are being shilled to these said posts, sell it as secondaries and give royalties to the Filipino Artists Guild and Creatives DAO, hence - one of our roads towards sustainability.
As there’ve been funding delays, there are times that we are short and there are times that it overlaps. We are not asking for 5000$ funding for August 2022 rather 1,592.68$ only to cover accomplished initiatives and we can start anew. We understand that the table is confusing and it looked like we are asking for 5000$, give us a minute then we’ll present a new sheet of asked funding for this month.
Here’s the breakdown of the funding request of $1592.68.
The missing $12.68 from the $1580 requested funding was to close the $5000 budget for the planned activities.
|Biweekly Art Challenges
|Artist of the Month
|NFT Collecting (Twitter Space and Shilling Tweet)
|24hr Art Rush
|Community Initiative - Game Night
|Community Intiative - Twitter Raids and Raffles
|Community Tipping; to be distributed to 7 councils
Hello @gmachines, thank you very much for the clarification. Can you replace this with the table on the main proposal, so that others will clearly understand the amount asked for August alone?
Hi @williamx - most welcome! I’ve already updated the proposal. Let me know if there’s anything else you’d need.
Thank you for the updates! I am happy to let you know that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators.
To become more transparent in the decision making I also want to note some highlights why your proposal has been approved:
- well-organized and well-structured proposal according to the guidelines ,
- nice distribution of funds going to several different projects and community members
- detailed report & response
Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts .
Also, feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for better organization.
Stay #NEAR, Stay #Creatives!
We appreciate the approval. Thank you so much @creativesdao-mods! LFG!