This guild is going to be
this is a great Move and am glad to be part of it
It’s definitely gonna be a dream come through for all #Anticipate
Hello @Monish016 thank you for your reply and advise, we will reschedule our plans for the month of May so we can be able to work with the $2000 funding for the first request, thank you once more.
Hello @Monish016 we have made some adjustments to fit into our first funding request for the month of MAY, please advise if there’s more corrections, thank you.
Very happy to see that the proposal is officially here, and am hoping that the creative councils will grant us the opportunity to deliver on this community project as their support is always of great importance to make visions like this come true
@creativesdao-council we are always grateful and we hope to see this proposal and project approved
Hello Capital Guild community and wecome
- I don’t see any cost breakdown for the main project funding. It would be appreciated if you could elaborate on how this has been calculated. It might help understanding if you could create a separate project proposal for this project that can then be linked in to the overall monthly funding proposal.
- for future reference, you can just tag @creativesdao-council and all of the current mods will get a notification.
@ted.iv Thanks for your guidance
Below is the breakdown for the requested Funds:
Requesting funding for:
-Camera/Videographers/video/photos editing/ Equipments transportation: $740
-2 Makeup artists: $160
-4 models: $200
-3 artists: $300 Pencil Art/ Sculpture/ Painting
-Community management: $600
Also requesting 5N for Astro creation.
Total requested funds: $2,000 + 5N
A quick reminder regarding this project proposal as we really look forward to its intended Kick off date 10th May.
Is there something else we are missing or need to clarify the moderators and community about?
Hey guys, thanks for the edits!
The structure of monthly fund requests usually comes in the form of an overall budget and then each individual project has its own topic, for organisation and clarity sake, so I would appreciate it if you guys could do this for the proposed project above and then restructure the monthly request as per the guidance.
Hello @ted.iv please check for corrections made, thank you.
Thank you for the edits and feedback. A few more things from my end:
- The cap for a first proposal is $2000, as per the guidelines, so the Astrodao creation would need to be included in that.
- You can remove the details from the “make-up artists” proposal now from this main thread for funding, as it is covered in the individual project proposal that you created. The simpler and clearer laid out the overall monthly budget is, the better!
- There is no need to include an overall NEAR value in the monthly proposal, just the dollar value.
Thanks @ted.iv I’ve just made I’ve just made the corrections.
Thank you @ELKHUSH , @Sammiee & @Royaltyjoy for the edits and clarifications.
I’m happy to say that your proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization
Thank you @ted.iv and the entire @creativesdao-council
It is a honor to see our first Proposal get Approved
Thank you @ted.iv and the entire @creativesdao-council for accepting our first proposal . Super grateful
Hello Hello, partners can you share a link to your DAO?
Hello @FritzWorm here are some links
Telegram: Contact @capitalguild Our telegram group
https://capitalguild.ng/public Our website
@Sammiee thanks for the reply, I believe what @FritzWorm is referring to is an Astrodao link.
Okay thanks for the kind correction.
Thank you @ted.iv we have corrected all previous posts related to Capital Guild and will now use the tag for orderliness, thank you for creating the tag