[Approved] budget Requested February of Persian

Hello everyone

Funding scheme: Monthly

In this post we will list the requested budget. We preferred to send the reports and requests separately.
Here you can check out l month’s report.

Also last month 200 NEAR to hold a contest and encourage the community to use our official wallet instead of other software wallets
Also, if the council agrees, we will hold another one on a larger scale and we will receive its budget. If it is not done, we will return its budget, depending on the circumstances. :pray:

Requested budget

Five Moderator telegram / Discord / WhatsApp+[ Voice calls] + : $1000 moderator + wallet create contest $350 = $1350
Articles Medium: $2000
Instagram content(2 Post + 2 video): $700
Lives Instagram(3 Live per month): $350
twitter: -

Holding a quiz in Telegram to read more and better about the project and the ecosystem, etc.
45 near
+
Hold another wider contest this time to build a wallet(If the council’s opinions from the previous contest are positive) (400 near)
Maybe for this month or the end of the month
We evaluate whether the visits will be good or not
If we reach the result, there will be a lot of visits and we will spend more than before, otherwise we will return the budget.

Total:$4400÷10.3= 427 + {400} + {45}=872 Near

3 Likes

Please check it

@marketingdao-council @Klint @so608
@David_NEAR @Dacha

2 Likes

Thanks for the proposal – also, thanks for the report as well. I read that and can see you are getting good reach/growth with Medium and Instagram especially.

My question on this proposal is on the budget for moderators for What’s App, Discord and Voice Calls. That seems to be a smaller part of your audience. It looks like you’re asking for funding for 5 moderators? I am wondering if that is truly needed based on the audience size? Can you clarify? Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for your attention and question :pray:

It is clear that we are more focused on Telegram - Instagram - Medium, which means that it actually has the highest efficiency and visits than others.
In addition, every week we hold a or two or three voice call in Telegram for better communication - news and …etc and it gets a good visit. We also hold a live on Instagram, which we concluded last month was useful and we started, and in the report We mentioned

[quote=“Saeed01, post:1, topic:14219”]
Hold live on Instagram

We also held a live on Instagram. This live lasted for an hour. This was the first live, and we mentioned some very good points, explained and had a good visit. News / Objections / Introduction and Price review and analysis and price scenarios…etc
We will continue this process and try to hold a live broadcast once or twice a week

According to the members, yes, it is necessary. We all work together in Telegram, Instagram, voice calls, medium, etc. It is not the case that a member is just a WhatsApp or Discord admin and receives $200 a month.
If we make progress, it is the result of everyone’s efforts, not only me. Telegram has better views and benefits than other social media, and everyone is present in rotation at specific hours, as well as during voice and Live Instagram calls, as well as medium articles and bag making competitions.
and encouragement of the association to make a wallet and use our official wallet instead of other software wallets, which was very time consuming to hold and categorize, etc …
Obviously I can not manage everything alone This is difficult alone
This is how we should manage Telegram and hold live on Instagram and publish voice calls in Telegram and direct others and articles.
Well, this alone is not possible.
I think it is better to reduce the budget than to reduce the number and we reduced it per person

I would also like to know your opinion on holding a contest and encouraging the association to use official wallets instead of software wallets

if the council agrees with it, we will hold it again on a larger scale

3 Likes

@David_NEAR @Dacha

We ask the councils to review the proposals and reports due to the long payment process and to approve or reject it.
Thank you for your efforts. :pray:

3 Likes

Good evening, slightly overpriced for me… How many articles will be created?
Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @Dacha Thanks for your reply
We always prioritize transparency
Here is the articles we produced this month along with the views and the ratio of readings to total visits

You can also see our report :point_down:

We have produced 9 articles and the views and readings ratio has grown very well compared to the previous month.
In my opinion, it is not correct to just say how many articles are produced. And also evaluated the read ratio and I see in most reports that visit statistics and visit charts are usually not included
Also Articles may not be viewed well, however, articles should be evaluated based on viewed and read as well as the ratio read, and concluded whether it is good or not.

5 Likes

Nine days have passed. Do you have any other feedback?
Thankful :clap:
@David_NEAR @Dacha

2 Likes

Good morning, I support your proposal :muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply
I am glad your opinion is positive
I also thank you and the other councils for their tireless efforts :pray: :heart:

3 Likes

Good evening! Your proposal was Approved on the forum.
Please, follow these steps

2 Likes

Hello thank you @Dacha

Our poll here
please check it Thanks :pray:
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-187
@Dacha @David_NEAR @marketingdao-council

2 Likes

Congratulations! The pool on Astro has now been passed by the Council. If you’ve completed KYC you can proceed to request payout from the Foundation. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello, I thank the council for approval :pray: :heart:
We have filled out the form and are waiting for the email and signature
It has taken more time than last month

1 Like

@marketingdao-council @David_NEAR
Hi @Dacha I received an email on March 17 and I signed but it has not been received yet
It really does take a lot of time from email to budget
What should be done, though?

1 Like

Hey, it’s only been 4 days, and two of those days were the weekend. Please be patient, the funds should be with you shortly.

2 Likes

@David_NEAR @marketingdao-council

It took a long time and we are behind
Also, a few other people who were confirmed later after us have been deposited for them earlier.
Is there a way to follow the process?
Thankful :pray:

1 Like

This is being processed as we speak so shouldn’t be too long

1 Like

@David_NEAR @Dacha @marketingdao-council
Hello, thank you, yes, it was done
But we lost -10%
Total amount received (791.65) NEAR
In fact, $ 4,400 would be $ 11.32 = 388.36.
But we also needed 445 N for the challenges and competitions, but the average was calculated at $10.25, and with a slight price fluctuation, it was delivered 42 units less.
791 - 388 = 403 N

Now send a poll again?
Or I’m send a transfer request to Astro?

1 Like

Good morning! Yes, feel free to create another one poll to cover the difference. Thanks

2 Likes