[Approved] August 2022 Online Advertising and Promotion Budget for ADAM 4 Artists Launch

Dacha. I wanted to share my thoughts.

1. We were referred to MarketingDAO by AstroDAO.

2. We are members of the DAOCubator because we want to run a successful DAO. We take what we do very seriously.

3. We run a legitimate and successful business in REAL life.

So far, all correspondence from you has been unduly negative. Your long thread attacking NearHub was not needed as we are NOT NearHub and it should not have been sent to us, as it insinuates that they (and by extension we) are somehow not legitimately dedicated towards the growth of Near. Today’s “double dip” message only reinforced this.

It is my hope going forward that you will give ADAM 4 Artists AT LEAST one opportunity to prove our results, independent of anyone else, as:

1. We are our own company with our own roadmap.
  2. We have not been afforded a chance to deliver on our Near growth/funding goals.

Thank you.

1 Like

Ok, thank you. I’ve voted yes.

1 Like

Hello, could you please share the report? Thank you!

Yes once we start our campaign. We literally just got funded. Thanks.

1 Like

In a call with @ADAMDAO and @ADAM4Artists and hearing the latest update on the campaign and everything is looking good! We’ve had the pleasure of collaborating with A4A and continue to work together to drive more musicians into the Near universe :100: :building_construction: LFG!!!

1 Like

Greetings MarketingDAO,

Quick update. ADAM will prepare our first report (YouTube ad analytics) on 11/18 when the first phase of YouTube ads complete. Our first FB/IG analytics report will be prepared 11/30 after the first phase of FB/IG ads ends.

Allow me to quickly outline a few things are currently going on:

We received our $5K funding as requested. $1200 has been allocated thus far. Due to the duration of time needed for funding, ADAM 4 Artists paid for our first YouTube campaign out of pocket $500:

ADAM Funded

9/19 - 10/18

$250 - How To Grow Your Music Fanbase - YouTube

$250 - How To Get Featured In Blogs & News Sites EASY - YouTube

Near Funded

10/19 - 11/18

$250 - Why Musicians Need ADAM’s 4 Artists "FAN GROWTH" Bundle - YouTube

$250 - How To Grow Your Music Fanbase - YouTube

We are currently running 6 campaigns on FB/IG currently, for a total of $700 all Near funded:

Near Funded

10/5 - 11/30

USA only IG - $250

USA only FB - $200

Multi-countries IG - $100

Multi-countries FB - $100

*5 day Test - Tier 1 countries IG - $30 (ends 10/30)

*5 day Test - Tier 1 countries FB - $20 (ends 10/30)

Based on the above campaigns, we have received over 200 site registrants (email addresses) to ADAM 4 Artists. Phase 2 (later this month) will begin the introduction of site registrants to the Near ecosystem via Newsletters featuring Near artists, web3 technology solutions & more.

1 Like