[Announcement] Stepping down from the council groups - William X

Dear Creatives,

Hi everyone, following Creatives DAO new guidelines, I’m stepping down from NxM & VN Artists DAO council position to avoid a conflict of interest.

We are still going-on & remaining council members will be in charge of organizing our future activities. I will stay around, but will no longer participate in internal voting processes. I am grateful for the experiences and connections that I have made during my time, and thank all of you for the opportunity to be a part of such fantastic communities.

I will continue to follow the progress of the NxM and VN Artists DAO and wish everyone all the best in the next chapter.

Stay #NEAR! Stay #Creatives!
William X

10 Likes

Williams you’ve really been doing a good job :ok_hand: thanks for your contribution and time to improve the creative.
Keep up your good work pal

1 Like

Thanks Will so much for your enthusiastically contribution! We will cooperate again on many interesting projects in the future!
Love!

1 Like

Thank you for acknowledging the potential conflict of interest, updating guidelines and taking steps towards removing the conflict.

It does seem to me like this is purely a nominal move and that the power structures and conflict of interest remain largely the same. However, it is a step in the right direction and I hope both teams are able to continue addressing this issue in a satisfactory manner…

3 Likes

Respect bros !!!, your contribution will never be forgotten :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

1 Like