[Rejected] YOUNG AGE ( A live and digital musical project) April 2022

Music Music Music!!!

Music had always been one of the greatest remedy that have been keeping me alive, happy, inspiring and focus and giving me positive vibes all through my life.

I’m Xplode by name, A music artist and creator from Lagos, doing music are a few things I love and in fact becoming my 2nd wife, Lol. I’ve been recording and creating music severally for good 5yrs underground, unfortunately music has not been really paying off as wanted. I’m almost in the depth of forfeiting my music career for other things due to peer pressure, family, friends and others especially around my community. But right now at this very last point of knowing NXM, then I think there is light at the end of this tunnel because it seems all lost hope is coming back alive again through NXM, I’m sincerely happy again that my shame is turning to fame.

I want to make 3 tracks e.p titled YOUNG AGE. These tracks talks about my pains, the struggles and happiness in my rough journey.

1st track: Muller

I will be re-doing 2 of the song which I created 2yrs ago with mine favorite beat and this song are “Dear” to me, I will be using this to “Awoke” those days and times when creating music in the early days.

My 2nd track: My Time

The few other songs will be new tracks. Also I be working with great producers from the NXm family on this plan. Sincerely, this project plan will be “Inspiration” for me and to few those who has supporter me so far (respect to them).

I would appreciate the NXM community to take a few time to listen to it

I will be requesting a cost of $500 for production and promotion of this project plan, e.g. production, mixing and graphics etc for $350, also for the online marketing $150 will be going for the social media ad/ Instagram ads, Facebook ads and little logistics
@Paul @nullzero

3 Likes

Hi @Chrisjay, thank you for your proposal. Council will review by the due time.

Meanwhile, please update information & structure your proposal following this guideline: [Guide] NxM Projects Grant Application (Stream Two)

2 Likes

Hello, good day @williamx
I appreciate your feedback concerning my submitted proposal.
Base on what you ask, my proposal is up to date, I have done other requirements and applied as a registered member of NxM, and I already have a Near name account (chrisjulius.near), I’m already on the Near Governance Forum and done everything else to make my proposal accepted.

I will appreciate the NxM Management or the Council within their power to review and consider my proposal, if there be anything else needed to do or add, I will kindly be available to revert as possible

Thanks @williamx and NxM DAO expecting your response

2 Likes

Dear @Chrisjay,

Thank you so much for your proposal, we believe that every single proposal was created with goodwill to make NxM a better community. Unfortunately, your proposal isn’t accepted after council review. We appreciate your input and thank you for engaging with us. Big letter: You’re welcome to submit your request in the next funding round.

Good day @williamx

I appreciate your respond concerning my proposal which was recently rejected due to different reasons known to the NxM council.

I will appreciate if I know specific reasons for my rejection so I know and make corrections for future proposal that might be submitted. : (Big letter: You’re welcome to submit your request in the next funding round).

Thanks @williamx and NxM Dao