[Welcome] Graffiti DAO - Official Forum Thread

This is the Graffiti DAO!

Working together through GraffBase and Mintbase our goal is to facilitate the onboarding of the global graffiti community and to support community initiatives such as gallery shows, collaborations, productions and other creative ideas that involve NFTs and the Metaverse.

Members:

@vandal
@ted.iv
@akmal
@mwhyden

Other Stuff:

$GRAFF is our social token, which is currently on hold until we work through the regulatory issues. Will be great if we can use this in the future!

Let’s Connect!:

Join the GraffBase Telegram & Follow our Twitter or connect via our Linktree :100:

7 Likes

Congrats, Graffiti DAO! For all future posts, please use your new tag “graffiti-dao”.

2 Likes

Hello! :wave::wave: My name is Mark Waldron-Hyden a sound and visual artist from Ireland currently based in Lisbon! I love what the Graffiti DAO looks to be conjuring up in the future and am super looking forward to getting involved! I have a good amount of experience in the realm of music and arts event organisation and I create visual and sonic art myself. I was also closely involved with a lot of the graff and hip-hop scene back in my home city of Cork. Many close associates of mine are deeply involved with Irish and Global hip-hop and graffiti movements and I can’t wait to see them introduced to NEAR and involved in future projects! Looking forward to using any and all my skills to help out here :grin:

2 Likes

Great to have you on board! Let’s see how we can get you on the council if this interests you. We’re in need of a few good souls to push this initiative forward and if that’s something you’d like to do then let us know!

2 Likes

Hey! Ted.IV here from Garden Collective and muti-dao. Garden Collective recently put forward this proposal to the Graffiti DAO to see if we could get it kickstarted again. Happy to get involved in the council and see if we could maybe use this as a kickstarter project for the DAO again with the aim of having some monthly projects on the go from January onwards. I also have a background in street art, graffiti and as a digital artist, so it’s right up my alley!

Cheers

3 Likes

Hey thanks for the reply! This is 100% something I would be interested in and would love the opportunity be one of those souls to help give these initiatives a push! Count me in!

3 Likes

Super excited for this and think it would be a great way to kick-start the DAO as you said! Hyped to get involved on the audio end too. Love mixing in different disciplines into projects and seeing what each medium can learn from the other!

3 Likes

Yo! Just posted a brief introduction to the two new members of the Graffiti DAO (myself and @mwhyden).
You can check it out here:

1 Like