[Week-5-6] (CLOSED) Filipino Artist Guild Art Challenge

my journey started when I got curious about NFTs. looking for some information about it and how to ‘get in’ when suddenly a silver shiny knight called ( DMed me ) and introduced me the NEAR PROTOCOL…and that is all folks. XD

ritzzard.near

19 Likes

master ko yan e :scream: :triumph: :triumph: :triumph: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_goblin: :robot: :space_invader: :alien: :ghost: :raised_hands: :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

here is the one page only intro XD

EDIT: this is not an entry btw. Just an illustrated description :blush:

10 Likes

feeling ko panalo na ako nung nakita ko nidrawing mo knight ko master. masaya na ako hehehe :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

8 Likes

“WORMOMTIST”
WORKING MOM NA ARTIST :two_hearts:

Mommy in the morning, Employee in the evening, and Artist after work! :sweat_smile:
My journey in Near is very Challenging sometimes stressful but fulfilling :heart: that’s Why my Entry in this Challenge Represents my Daily journey, and I put myself as the subject because I’m telling my story through this art :heart:

even doing this Challenge is quite hard, because of work I only have time to do this after duty which is past midnight. but still I’m happy that I finished this before the deadline. I’m so happy to be part of Near Protocol :heart: and I hope that my Journey will be more colorful as time goes by :heart:

I’m really Thankful to Ms. Jhoii/Ms.Ligaya for helping me always. :heart:

amazinggrace011522.near

10 Likes

Patutor po ako :anguished::pleading_face: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Thank you pooo! ಥ╭╮ಥ

5 Likes

Hello! This is my entry for Week 5 to 6 Comic Cover. It really excites me to think of flying through the sky like a bird. As a pilot, I’ll be able to fly above the white clouds and travel around the world with different people. This is my first time entering this contest, and I made this art because it’s my dream, my dream is to be an aviator and be known around the world, like aviation, NFT is so vast that I think I’ll learn a lot about it, make a lot of friends, and discover new things.

9 Likes

Due of his Account is still onhold,
One of the members Dm me to submit his Entry…

Good Day pipz!
I hope you’re all doing well, this is my entry for this week task/challenge as an artist in protocol blockchain. My collection helps me alot to support my daily needs. To my fellow artists I’m very much grateful for all your support, because the money i earned from Paras, used it to sell biko and suman to add on my income. Im looking forward to my future that someday i would be able to achieve my goals in life and to be a successful businessman and artist as well. Thank you for this Opportunity that you all given to me to improve/enhance my skills and passion as an artist. I really appreciate it, and I love what I’m doing. Thank you!

artaddicted.near

12 Likes

Student rin ako ehh ahahaah :grin::laughing:

2 Likes

Here’s my entry for this art challenge.
My piece showcases how Near Protocol open a door for self-taught artist like me. Near Protocol gave me an opportunity to share my passion for creativity not only in my country but also worldwide. My piece is entitled “Melonade” because it represents my pen name as an artist and how I earn money here in Near Protocol.

melonade.near

11 Likes

its a prank hahaha :rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hahaha masaya lang ako nidrawing ng master ko yung character ko haha

2 Likes

Here my entry for the week 5 - 6 challenge

The journey into the near protocol
We started from basic lines then here we are now creating a different unique piece of art fueled by our hardship and dedication, continue with your journey and don’t give up. Just enjoy it!

mikel08.near

9 Likes

Hello Fam,time Check 12:03 am Monday April 11 ,.
I am now closing the Week 5-6 art challenge.

Thanks for all those who participate and Goodluck for the Artist of this Amazing Event.
Lfg :rocket::rocket::fire::fire:

7 Likes

Good Day pipz!
I hope you’re all doing well, this is my entry for this week task/challenge as an artist in protocol blockchain. My collection helps me alot to support my daily needs. To my fellow artists I’m very much grateful for all your support, because the money i earned from Paras, used it to sell biko and suman to add on my income. Im looking forward to my future that someday i would be able to achieve my goals in life and to be a successful businessman and artist as well. Thank you for this Opportunity that you all given to me to improve/enhance my skills and passion as an artist. I really appreciate it, and I love what I’m doing. Thank you!

Very Much Gratitude,
Artaddicted.near

5 Likes

GINALINGAN NYO NAMAN MASYADOOO :sob: :sob:

7 Likes

This is It,
We are Happy To announce and Congratulate Our Top 6, who Really Nailed It For this Weekly Art Challenge.

Main character is YOU.
“COMICS COVER”

We would Like To Congratulate Our Winners, who Follow The Concept, and Rules.

1st: @elvatar02.near
2nd: @Swilart
3rd: @ritzzard
4th: @Creative_creation
5th: @mikiiel
6th: @runesofuttoria

We have entries With Tie Votes, but as we Read and Analyze Your Entries, Some are not Fit with The Concept.
Some also Draw but write a Story of Different character in thier Entries, the character of the Cover is not the Artist Itself.
We are accepting Entries with your collections in the drawings, but not your own collections as a Full layout…

Thanks To Our Guest JUdge Mr.Adzyboy and @beet93 Syzygy Guild,Big thanks Fam :heart_eyes: really appreciates It.

Thanks To all Who participate and Congratulations.:partying_face::philippines:

6 Likes

To all The winners,

Please Write a Proposal in Our Astro Dao.
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/filipino-artist-guild.sputnik-dao.near/proposals

See pinned Post In Our Telegram For the tutorial.

If u have Questions and Complaints,please Dm me In Telegram.

And Also Top 4 is Restricted to Join the Next Art Challenge, because we will having a Battle of all Champions,Coming Soon​:philippines::fire:

8 Likes

Thank you very much to all judges and congrats to the 6 winners! :star_struck: :star_struck:

7 Likes