VanDAO loan to DAOrecords to cover Marketing costs [NEARCON 2022]

Greetings!

Due to the DAOrecords proposal to Marketing DAO being turned down we had already engaged @AnOakEye and @Samtoshi_F_Baby from NEARxPublish to create marketing materials used at NEARCON 2022 and need to cover the amount agreed upon.

As we were not aware of the deadline and missed it by 1 week we need to cover the costs still.

This post is to initiate a transfer of $840 DAI from vandao.near to daorecords.near to assist with covering these costs.

Regards,
Vandal

3 Likes

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/vandao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/vandao.sputnik-dao.near-86

1 Like

Hi.
Share the link to the offer for which you want to receive a reward. As far as I know, an offer is submitted first and then you receive a reward. You take into account all your costs and risks in your offer yourself. If you have a report on the work done, share the link.
Thx :blush:

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean about the rewards but here’s the link to the original proposal that was rejceted (we missed the deadline by a week :frowning: ).

Just FYI I put a lot of my own money into the DAO so it’s not coming from specific VanDAO projects that have been allocated funding.

1 Like