[Closed] Van Chan Video Shoot & NxM Sponsored Video promotions (New july)

Hi Fam, Cheers to NxM Guild and Creatives Dao for strong platforms for web3 creatives to explore and work on our creative skills. Recent months have been good with positive reviews from community collaboration projects such as Sonic Audio Nft and Video recently made, still have plans to promote #sonic video on web2 applications and In web3 ($). Recent competitions have come up and the most recent one, The Van Chan challenge at which I came second at, I am glad to mention working on a video for, I hope to create this video for entertainment purposes and to further the promotion of Vanchan Audionft.

I am working on Vanchan video with the same video creatives that directed sonic video, the video promises to be worth the positive anticipated reactions! We plan to release it after the audio nft Vanchan has been released, the video will be kept for that period, to go with the Vanchan hype. The video would display relaxed energy but with movements, dancing, pretty much funky and fun kind of video using different locations.

I would be paying for serious social media ads as these are good content worth promoting with such means, instagram, Facebook and twitter, influencers in personal contacts and a MEDIA HOUSE to create awareness of these projects.

Results of all efforts at promotion would be made available,
These would be beneficial for the community members that have created these audionfts, the video director and of course NxM as there is a higher chance that “if desired attention be pulled towards these materials”, more value would be added upon these digital assets in Nfts in long run eventually so we’ll do the work.

Promoting these materials on web2 and web3 platforms strategically is essential because of the potential returns in Hype of bringing accolades to all parties involved in creating these audionfts, videos and sponsors, thanks fam.

Payment for Van Chan video,

Video director…$100
Personnel involved in Video Shoot and arrangements…$100
Fashion stylists…$50

Payment as promised to @mubzybeat he made the beat and produced my Audio entry for Vanchan challenge
$50

Promotion of Sonic and Van Chan Videos

Instagram ads $100

Twitter
Facebook ads and,
Influencers $100

I also plan to Leverage on my relationship with the state’s media house where I served and worked, OGUN STATE TELEVISION, Abeokuta Nigeria, capital to Ogun State to display these videos from time to time on their Channel. I worked at the marketing section of OGTV as a Nigerian Corp Member 2018/2019, receiving display orders from Ogun State TV costumers with my colleagues and maintaining relationships literally. Could make proof visible.

I am also looking to develop partner relationship as regards publicity, ( MEDIA) NxM and Affiliated web3 creatives. This can get NXM and creatives good number of views and fans at Ogun State, and maybe a lot more in the long run if properly utilised, we could set up interviews for this cause eventually on air at the station to further the creation of awareness. Thanks fam.

Total amount requested = $500 to cover shooting of VAN CHAN Video and also Promotion of Project Videos, Sonic and Van Chan.

Target (near wallet)
thetune.near

5 Likes

Glad to be a part of this project

1 Like

@NxM Change has been made and Near Wallet added.

Hello, Can you share your previous work?

Will the ad be officially for instagram or it includes paid promotion from influencers? If it’s paid promo from influencers can you share the profiles you are looking to promote on?

Please share the influencers profiles as well so we can see what value they can provide.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hii fam, here’s more information.

Sonic video project.

Instagram Paid Ads made with Profile.

Interview session with emerging entertainment crew with connections and potential.

https://instagram.com/infotainmentv?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y

Also working with a media House to promote the Video and materials in their state. Ogun State.

images.jpeg-56
download.jpeg-3

Their Entertainment profile.
https://instagram.com/ogtv_arena?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

My aim is for the House to play this video each week at the Station to attract more views. But for a good period of time.

Currently waiting to do a Lyric Video for the song with a editor also for promotional purposes.

All information as regards promotional views and reach would be made available. Thanks fam :pray:t5:

Thanks for the reply, the profiles you shared barely have 60 views on their post. I don’t think $100 is the amount to give for 50-60 views on a post. Can you look for profiles with high reach?

1 Like

The resources also, the same resource will be split with the Media House to keep displaying the video at their station. It’s part of the project.

I have to pay the Media House off resources from that Fee. Everything there i hope to accomplish with $500 i an trying to kill more than 2 birds with a Stone.

I will also pay for my movements to these locations so we can perform our activities. Even when i will be having the interview on Sonic i will also perform the Music at the Studio.

The resource will go into these projects.

@nxm

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Hey @TheTune100
Thank you so much for your proposal, we believe that every single proposal was created with goodwill to make NxM a better community. Unfortunately, your proposal wasn’t accepted after council review. We appreciate your input and thank you for engaging with us.
Feel free to submit your report in the next round.

1 Like