The Marketing DAO Vertical

Definitely! would love to be a part and get more involved.

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman: I would love to be involved in the council!!!

2 Likes

I'm in

The best part about a Guild or DAO is that anyone can create one, including yourself!

If you’ve got ideas (marketing or not) please propose them by detailing what action you’ll take, what results you’re expecting, and how much it will cost.

1 Like

One thing that I wanted to add here, and perhaps isn’t as clear as it should’ve been, is that all the DAO verticals are heading to a direction where they will be governed by the community.
You can look at the Creatives DAO (facilitated by @chloe & @mecsbecs) as an example. They’ve already started putting the processes, playbooks and structures in place. This is the same path that @jcatnear is talking- the process that’s happening right now it to set up the structures, document the learning etc. She’s also speaking with community members who have expressed interest in contributing and being part of this DAO council.

What’s changed:
Until now, all the proposals went to the Community Squad DAO. The goal is to streamline proposals to the relevant DAO verticals- Marketing, Privacy, Education, and more. This ensures that members from the community with the expertise and interest in leading these verticals can step up and help others that submit a proposal to their DAO vertical.
But I also know that there can be a disparity between desired outcomes, which in this case, is simplifying & streamlining funding vs actual outcome. Our goal, collectively, is to minimize this disparity.

Now that you have the context, to make this discussion more constructive, it would be great if you could let us know what you find complicated about this, and what according to you, can we do to simplify this. Feel free to comment below, or DM @jcatnear or myself.

7 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

Hello Dacha, I see you’re up to something, demanding more outcome reports and questioning payment approvals. Well, there is nothing wrong with it. And I believe every member of community member has right to ask it.

But what I’m also observing that You’re accusing people on assumptions and using a harsh language-which is not right!(correct me if I’m wrong on this)

1 Like

Great this is the good place

1 Like

hi @mecsbecs

how are you? how is life? Hope everything is well.
I submitted recently this proposal and @tabear and @marianeu mentioned I should reach out to you guys regarding my initiative Save The Clan.

In this link I listed all the tasks that I am doing for Save The Clan and would like to ask for a budget for the next 6 monhts: [APPROVED] Guild "Afrika Burn - Save The Clan" - #57 by marianeu

let me know what you think and how I should proceed.

I wish you a lovely day and hope to see you soon again.

best
Claudia

1 Like

Hey Claudia,

Looks like you’ve been directed to the MarketingDAO for funding. You can find the guide for submitting proposals here:

2 Likes

Thank you @David_NEAR
I just wrote the proposal in the Marketing DAO. .

Thank you @tabear and @marianeu for your support.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing all the details of the DAO marketing vertical. But all the points related to financing aren’t completely clear to me. That is, you won’t be able to give exact guarantees for financing, so you won’t say the terms? I think this isn’t suitable for all teams, especially if they are members of the DAO. Maybe you can ask a few questions related to financing in PM? Open the privacy settings for me, please. Currently, I’m not connected with marketing and do not work in this field. Working with the E commerce Development Agency, which promotes my product, is enough for me. But soon, I plan to work on this myself.

Thank you for sharing all the details of the DAO marketing vertical. But all the points related to financing aren’t completely clear to me.

Hi @jcatnear I would love to chat more about our event we are planning in Bali in March. Your Calendly link is not working. How can we connect?

Hi, would love to speak with either you or anyone that can advise on our upcoming event proposal for funding. Looking forward to hearing from someone soon thank you.

Hey,

You can drop me a DM to discuss it further or create a thread somewhere if you like.

Hi, I believe that I’m new and can’t do DMs or can’t seem to find where/how you do this. Can we do email?

Hello @David_NEAR, thanks for all that you do. I do have an event I’d love to submit a proposal for but there’s no vertical to submit it too.

I’d appreciate if you can direct me on how to go about it.

Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

Sure, david@near.foundation

Hey, community event funding is temporarily on hold I believe, will see if I can get an update.