[PROPOSAL] Target our marketing to the Instagram audience

Purpose

The intention of our project is to attract Venezuelans to the near community. To do this, we will make videos and posts on our Instagram: Mineria Virtual.

Also, we will ask our community (41k followers) to join the NEAR protocol official telegram channel, we will teach them about NEAR and recommend it for Staking or as Investment.

A great advantage is that our community is 70% Venezuelan and 30% Latino, reaching Chile, Colombia and Argentina, so it is a perfect opportunity to merchandise the NEARer Wallet P2P feature.

So, we will use our Instagram as key tool for the Marketing plan of Mineria Virtual Guild

Marketing Starting Plan

Active Marketing using social networks + social events to engage with the public:

• Instagram Live / Daily Post / Social Events / Videos to promote the Near Wallet starting with our community of +40K followers: Mineria Virtual.
  • A collaborative space as headquarters of Team/Guilds for events, weekly Crypto-Mondays and daily basis courses, social interactions, promotion and others.
  • A fun token like Dogecoin that would get public attention like BEER token (Crypto Birra)

Communication channels:

• Telegram and Instagram of “Mineria Virtual” to spend time with the Spanish Community
  • Instagram & Twitter of @NearVenezuela for direct Marketing only NEAR related to the Venezuelans.
  • Discord Channel where we can work together with our community, with collaborators.

Big Picture: Marketing Strategy

With a great community and strong technology in the background, we will address a broad audience.

To continue growing even more, we will begin to carry out social campaigns to help entrepreneurs use new technologies such as the NEAR protocol.

The following activities will be carried out:

• Keep Instagram audience active with information of value and growing the followers with key partnerships with influencers.
  • Strategic alliances with other projects that seek the growth of NEAR in Venezuela like “NODO58” (proposal under construction that will be presented in the future)
  • Interviews with entrepreneurs in the blockchain area in Venezuela to talk about NEAR, finances, blockchain, and other related topics. (This will be posted on Instagram TV)
  • Go advertising with hoarding, radio, tv and others about NEAR (giving brand expousure).

Crypto Beer

Even when is difficult to attract people’s attention on an unfamiliar subject, we will get them involved with NEAR protocol by having a connection with BEER in a funny and functional way, opening the door for other interactions in addition to a payment gateway.

It is a about of how to reach the public, and this will be made with a marketing strategy that is very clear now, and that will evolve as marketing actions are carried out and the results are evaluated.

Examples

1. 69 replies +56 :heart:
2 Likes

Hi Frank, thanks for sharing this.

Looping in @JMaenen and @jcatnear from the MarComm team to chat further about this and what you have in mind.

Also, not sure if you’re in touch with @claudioac already, but Claudio would be a great person to talk to, to get a sense of what’s the NEAR Hispano community is like, their plans, and the different regions it spans over. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @Mineriavirtual ,

Thank you for your ideas, very much appreciated!
I’d love to hear more about your proposal, would you be available for a call next week?
You can schedule something here: Calendly - Joep Maenen
Hope to see you soon!
Best,
Joep

3 Likes

Hey @JMaenen and @Mineriavirtual ! 100% excited to connect. Can you guys invite me as a guest on that call as well?

Thanks for flagging this @shreyas !

2 Likes

I will invite you on the call @jcatnear !

3 Likes

Hi, thank you all for your interest, I am confident that we will help the community grow,

And yes it would be nice to do a call, I am available next week !

My email:
frankedu24@gmail.com

Please, would be awesome if you could invite my partners to this call, here their emails:

@FritzWorm fritzmwagner@gmail.com
@Jloc josel.ortunoc@gmail.com
@Luismayar 3por1000@gmail.com
Juan Padron juanpadronb@gmail.com
Nicolas Peña nicolas.pesif.1991@gmail.com

Also, you here can check the draft of the project we can be part of
https://gov.near.org/t/proposal-create-mineria-virtual-guild-nearer-wallet-project-focused-in-crypto-adoption/

2 Likes

Hi Shreyas, yes thursday I sent a voice record to Claudio.

I am very enthusiastic with the possibilities, looking forward for a meet soon.

1 Like

Thank you @Mineriavirtual ,
I scheduled a call for Thursday 4 PM CET, @jcatnear will you be able to make it as well?

3 Likes

Hello @JMaenen

I am just seeing this now, I scheduled at the same hour with @mecsbecs

it is possible to be all in the same reunion could be a more enriched discussion ?

@Mineriavirtual @Nicolasp2 @Jloc

2 Likes

Yes, let’s do it! Will add you to the invite now @JMaenen @jcatnear

3 Likes

Thanks JMaenen for your time! Sorry I didnt talk because of my low level english.

Refresh and Update:

Active Marketing using social networks + social events to engage with the public:

• Instagram Live / Daily Post / Social Events / Videos to promote the Near Wallet starting with our community of +40K followers: Mineria Virtual.
  • A collaborative space as headquarters of Team/Guilds for events, weekly Crypto-Mondays and daily basis courses, social interactions, promotion and others.
  • A fun token like Dogecoin that would get public attention like BEER token (Crypto Birra)

Communication channels:

• Telegram and Instagram of “Mineria Virtual” to spend time with the Spanish Community
  • Instagram & Twitter of @NearVenezuela for direct Marketing only NEAR related to the Venezuelans.
  • Discord Channel where we can work together with our community, with collaborators.

Big Picture: Marketing Strategy

With a great community and strong technology in the background, we will address a broad audience.

To continue growing even more, we will begin to carry out social campaigns to help entrepreneurs use new technologies such as the NEAR protocol.

The following activities will be carried out:

• Keep Instagram audience active with information of value and growing the followers with key partnerships with influencers.
  • Strategic alliances with other projects that seek the growth of NEAR in Venezuela like “NODO58” (proposal under construction that will be presented in the future)
  • Interviews with entrepreneurs in the blockchain area in Venezuela to talk about NEAR, finances, blockchain, and other related topics. (This will be posted on Instagram TV)
  • Go advertising with hoarding, radio, tv and others about the Events.

Crypto Beer

Even when is difficult to attract people’s attention on an unfamiliar subject, we will get them involved with NEAR protocol by having a connection with BEER in a funny and functional way, opening the door for other interactions in addition to a payment gateway.

It is a about of how to reach the public, and this will be made with a marketing strategy that is very clear now, and that will evolve as marketing actions are carried out and the results are evaluated.

Thanks for sharing standard quality of marketing plans to target Instagram audience.

1 Like