Spiritual DAO March 2022 Theme: beginning

Things have an embryonic stage, a beginning, a journey and an end. That’s life.
Life is an eternal (and cyclic) transformation.

But, no matter what, there is a beginning.

Without it nothing became. Without it would be nothing here.

So, Spiritual DAO wants to bring the beginning like March theme.

Said that, our events, bounties e podcast will talk about this in many ways this month.

Show us the beginning

10 Likes

Indeed, the beginning is the ultimate step

1 Like

WOWWWWW
i just love it <3

pls submit some art in our bounties with that! please

1 Like

I’ll try that and gibe you a feed back

Indeed the beginning is the ultimate step…

Every action, thoughts, crave, feeling, and existence has a point where it originates. At every stage, of life and journey there’s always a point of preconception, at least something takes heed…

Beginning is a point in time or space at which something originates…

At every beginning, the first bold step is made, a fight between the human and procrastination, laziness, weakness, lack, excuses, that tends to play up when man wills​:relaxed:. Everything starts from the mind, a stage where what to be done, felt, said, or want begins. It strikes like a spark where the soul is ignited with burning enthusiasm to carry out, or indulge in a particular act. This is a point where everything gets complicated, but a slight clarity breaks the barrier of complexity…
Everything seems beautiful in the beginning, here the beauty of new love is felt, the aroma of a fresh family is perceived, the sweetness of a new wife is tasted, the joy of new school environment is felt…

In some books of reference, the maker was perceived to be in the beginning, and he has been the one that makes everything beautiful… Therefore,
every beginning is beautiful, even when tough times begins a story, where the happy things happen begins a new chapter of the situation…

May we all enjoy the spirit of a new beginning… Inshallah…

1 Like

omg! it become better!!!

pls, put you art in this link to participate in the bounty <3

bounty

it was a incredible thing to read, thank you

1 Like

1 Like

Beautiful Concept; I will give it a try

1 Like

im curious to see the result :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done :blush: