Shitzu Scammers terrorizes Near Community

@illia @marieke.flament @blaze @mecsbecs can you schedule a call with the Trisolaris team about the shitzu scam token? Ask them to stop dirty shilling in Near Community. Trisolaris and their people (arg, Aurobot99, Naomi, Evie) terrorize our community. Please, stop it!

Trisosaris encourages (pay rewards in Shitzu tokens) arg, Aurobot99, Naomi, and others to bring new people into the ponzi scam project Shitzu. Near Ecosystem is the wrong place for all kinds of scam Thanks.

Additionally arg pays $2 for each comment / vote on the forum if gets screenshots in Shitzu scam token telegram group.

1 Like

Should this start again.
If i am not wrong. Shitzu team has never given a single shitzu or near token for doing anything on the forum. Its on peoples own will to come to forums and be constructive or destructive as they deem correct.
And coming to giving shitzu worth of tokens for comments on a posts or for attending a video of aurora youtube channel then my friend you need to look at the broader channels too like auora groups where aurora tokens are distributed for attending the live youtube of aurora channel like 100 aurora if 100 people watch it live. Kindly explore more. Even saw this in near mem channel recently. There are many community actoss near and aurora following the same thing.
And coming to distributing shitzu token in rewards for all that then it again starts the old discussion which has been dusted by many in past of loosing in investments. I myself bought aurora tokens at 32$ and am still holding it and currently its below its ido price at 0.9$. So does the price determine all the things. Coming to meme coins they are menat for that way. I have in past got shib tokens for just commenting on a tweet or many such odd things.
This sort of attack on shitzu community comes and goes every month or even earlier. But they are always their showing their presence in the whole ecosystem.
And from funding perspective the leader their agt is yet to recieve funds from an approved proposal so most of it comes from his own pocket or from someone who wants to help from own goodwill.
Seeking of trust you might want to see stader leaderboard in guild wars. So many guilds and still people staking their near tokens in name of shitzu guid. That also says many things as to how many guilds have shown almost no interest while few guilds are active in most of the ongoing things. Recently saw ama between near singapore and stader on twitter spaces. While this encouragement happens on telegram of shitzu. Again showing trust and engagement people have in them.

And tagging those people again shows the amateur behaviour.

I think i have wrote a lot. And will like to ignore again

5 Likes

Once again attacking us because you took our proposal for making puzzles for the entire community and was denied. Shitzu is one of the central communities pushing the near ecosystem during this bear market. We do this in a participation to earn model in which both Near and Shitzu tokens are given. This is secondary to our primary task of creating crossword puzzles by engaging as many projects possible within the ecosystem. Your proposal of using our approach was blatant plagiarism. We have reached out to your community to sponsor your puzzles, since we want the whole community to use the near smart contract based crossword puzzle app.

Please stop slandering the Shitzu community. You are clearly trying to discredit us in order to take over the puzzle making endeavor. @David_NEAR please be aware of this user. Who created an account just to solely discredit the Shitzu community

4 Likes

Lmao
Lmao, this isn’t true at all

1 Like

First of all wth?

Secondly, nice to meet you to all the people tagged in here. I reckon being called a scammer is part of working in web3.

Thirdly, if you had even done the slightest bit of DYOR on me, you’d be very aware that I’m pretty much the opposite. I always encourage people to be skeptical and have never told anyone to buy into anything.

Fourth, suppose you did follow point 3. In that case, you’d see that I’ve done my best to positively contribute to the NEAR ecosystem by writing blog posts and threads, hosting spaces, speaking on panels, contributing to other spaces, and engaging in discussions on how we can spend our energy on growing the ecosystem vs. wasting it in petty ways. Note all of this happened out of my motivation, not because I was being paid for it.

You’d also realize that I am not even part of the Trisolaris team.

I hope that one day you can find a community as I did and an ecosystem you can be encouraged enough to just contribute without putting others down who are trying their best. :hugs:

"I choose my own battlefields. Not by my blood, but by my heart! I stand on the battlefield to protect what’s important to me. - Kagura

gintama-kagura

In that sense, fighting with someone making baseless claims, isn’t it. So going forward, I’ll ignore your allegations and invite anyone questioning my integrity to reach out directly. My DMs and spaces are always open.

P.S I did also not get any money for writing this comment.

7 Likes

Is this a joke? Surely this isn’t the place for a troll post like this.

1 Like

Community? 31 scammers and influencers who got ponzi shitzu tokens issued and supported by Trisolaris for dirty shilling.

I am closely following you, Evie, Naomi, and others, daily taking screenshots (Twitter, Telegram), recording AMAs and collecting other evidence for the Securities and Exchange Commission and other authorities on how you’re shilling the Ponzi token together with Trisolaris. Make sure you will be reported.

@Naomi @eviejugo → take a look

Thanks @Mario Tell Gensler I say hi.

Please also let the FBI, NSA, NBA and CNBC know too.

8 Likes

Dont have anything better to do with your life, bro?

What a ridiculous keyboard warrior.

Ecosystem Cordswords, Naomi Podcast, Educational Series, Chill and Shill AMAs… it just keeps getting better by the day.

You secretly love it. You are welcome to join. We are magnanimous and merciful.

3 Likes

Mario, Tell us more about how NEAR should pay your electricity bills please.

3 Likes

Ok, done with SEC

Filing out

Criminal group of people and influencers supported by Trisolaris with a goal to scam users.

Live footage at the SEC right now

7 Likes

This post has been closed due to defamation without specific proof and violates our Community Rules.
Any continual of this behaviour will result in a permanent ban on NEAR Gov Forums.

If you have any objections or any obligations to report, feel free to DM me.

Bailey12

5 Likes