Sandbox [October] Reward Claim of [CryptoG#9518]

1. Is it an act or series? Act

2. Type of Activity: Content creation - Videos

3. Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both): I have created several videos in different topics, all related to the NEAR Protocol Ecosystem. My goal is to create videos that are useful and without “noise” so that people find the information they need in an easy way and at the same time I try to make the videos look professional.

4. Provide the link to the end result:

Video 1 - HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE $PARAS IDO ON SKYWARD FINANCE: HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE $PARAS IDO ON SKYWARD FINANCE - YouTube

Video 2 - WHAT IS FLUX PROTOCOL AND WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE?: WHAT IS FLUX PROTOCOL AND WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE? - YouTube

Video 3 - HOW TO FARM CHEDDAR TOKEN: HOW TO FARM CHEDDAR TOKEN - YouTube

Video 4 - HOW TO DO FARMING IN REF FINANCE: HOW TO DO FARMING IN REF FINANCE - YouTube

Video 5 - HOW TO CONNECT METAMASK TO AURORA MAINNET: HOW TO CONNECT METAMASK TO AURORA MAINNET - YouTube

Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.

60USD per Video x 5 videos = 300USD

Thank you!

1 Like

Approved: $300 USD (x5 video + bonus)

1 Like

I understand there are new quality control guidelines, but I think you should reconsider how the videos are assesed. There is no point in making a video longer when you can achieve your goal in less time. What should be consider is how professional the video is and if it is useful for the ecosystem and helpful for users. For example some of my videos are being used by very important projects like Aurora: https://twitter.com/auroraisnear/status/1453807320257990656

Another example: https://twitter.com/auroraisnear/status/1450498727421091844

And those videos are less than 3 minutes long , but very useful for the ecosystem and users. So maybe you can reconsider this situation and how videos are rewarded.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @andresdavinf very valid point indeed. We are constantly re-thinking the ways to facilitate more quality content and reflect that in the guidelines document. We would be having such a meeting soon, would you like to join it and tell us more about how you see good video should look like?

1 Like