Sandbox [July] Reward Claim of Zhunda

Hey NEAReans willing to submitt reaward calim of mine for one month work on Sandbox.

For the whole pircture made it for creation NEAR Guild Latvia as first promo and study materials. By next week going to gather Latvians around it. For now managed to get passive latvians from my NEARest surrounding, so now it’s the best time to go viral using Facebook (works here like a charm).

Translated and remade PDF documentation from NEAR Guilds into Latvian. Really good content to get idea of crypto and NEAR protocol. Planned to publish it on LV Guild website (TBD), and comrade of mine now is working on Russian version.
Here are the docs:

Philosophy and the Open Web 518 words - 6 NEAR

The Open Web and the 4th Industrial Revolution 548 words - 7 NEAR

A New Entrepreneurial Landscape LV 1122 words 14 NEAR

The Future of Governance and the Open Web LV 634 words - 8 NEAR

Climate Change V1 LV 748 words - 9 NEAR

NEAR Investment Thesis LV 3169 words - 38 NEAR

Crypto Anarchism V2 LV 2518 words - 30 NEAR

The Open Web for Emerging Economies LV 3068 words - 36 NEAR

Starters Guide V3 LV - 6687 words 80 NEAR

Rainbow Bridge LV - Two pager 6 NEAR

In total translating Guild docs - 234 NEAR

Launched Youtube Channel for starters explaining NEAR Protocol and Sandbox: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLIuABSnRGDE3viUsPvBlQ

Russian language videos:

In total 8 videos and all of them reached +20 views. 8*(10+8)= 144 NEAR

Haven’t found many videos in Russian about NEAR Protocol. My recommendation as an SEO veteran - Put as many keywords and #hashtags in video name and description, same for YT Channel name and description.

For marketing purposes to make people put “likes” comment more made a 5 NEAR drop for right answers in comments. It works but not as expected, more NEAR coins were sent to friends. Still OK since YT algorythms like comments.

Latvian Language videos:

None of Latvians serched for NEAR Protocol :frowning: Just Latvian speaking friends to whoom tried to get interested into crypto.
No hard feelings since promo will be done when fully NEAR Guild Latvia will be launched and having good vibes cuz got back on video blogging. :sun:

In latvian same 8 videos. 8*10=80 NEAR

Promotion: Social Media NEAR Force for creating 15+ video’s per month: 50 NEAR

In total bounty for taking first steps to NEAR Latvian GUILD: 513 NEAR

Plus one time bonus from Sandbox of 37 NEAR.

TOTAL: 550 NEAR

1 Like