“Sandbox [july] Reward Claim of [abdelillah77]”

First :

1. Is it an act or series? series
  2. Type of Activity : Social media NEAR Force
    Referral Programme, Vectors and Outreach)
  3. Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both) : I have twitter account (near_francais) , i publish news , events of near protocol in French language (daily activity throughout the month) .
  4. Provide the link to the end result : [https://twitter.com/FrancaisNear/with_replies ]
  5. Mention the relevant name of the project or guild (if the act or series was specifically posted by a project or a guild) n/a
  6. Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.
    final reward : 90 near = 40 NEAR (daily activity throughout the month) + 50 ( reach more than 330 followers )

Second :

1. Is it an act or series? act and series

2. Type of Activity : Translating and sharing with relevant community/social media

3. Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both) : translate all news about near protocol in French language and post it in my twitter and translate 2 articles and post it on Medium and Twitter

4. Provide the link to the end result :

1. Mention the relevant name of the project or guild (if the act or series was specifically posted by a project or a guild) : n/a
  2. Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.
    final reward : 88 Near
    60 near ( more than 60 tweet on July )
    20 near ( for the 2 articles … 8+12 )
    8 NEAR (30+ likes on Twitter for the write-up, one time bonus ) for this tweet : ( https://twitter.com/FrancaisNear/status/1417105773386207236?s=20 )

Total reward : 178 Near ( 90+88)

Third :

I’am opened telegram group for the near french community … (daily activity throughout the month) .

Link : Telegram: Join Group Chat

Reward : I don’t know

1 Like

@abdelillah77 - the moderators have discussed the Telegram Channel management work you’ve done and, considering it is so significant and remarkable to have such an active group for the French community, we have agreed to give you a 20 N bonus for this work.

Telegram channel moderation - or account moderation for any other kind of social media other than Twitter - is not included in our rolling monthly rewards, so in the interest of fairness, we cannot give you more and this is a one-time bonus. Should this change and become an included monthly reward available to everyone to claim, then this work could be claimed again for whatever amount is set.

This brings your total payout to 198 N and you are now confirmed to proceed to posting on the Sandbox SputnikDAO for your July reward. Thank you for your contributions to the Sandbox this month!

1 Like