[SANDBOX [DECEMBER] REWARD CLAIM OF [FavourQ#2163]

CLAIM 1

1. Type Of Activity: Social Media Near Force

2. Briefly Describe The Activity:
    Sustain Your Channel: Grow your followers,posting updates/news/comments.
    3)Link Provided to the end result on https://twitter.com/NearianQueen?s=09

Estimated Rewards: 100 USD

CLAIM 2

1. Type Of Activity: Creation Of Channel

2. Briefly Describe The Activity: Creation of a twitter channel

3)Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/NearianQueen?s=09

Estimated Rewards: 3USD

CLAIM 3

1. Type Of Activity: Creation Of Simple design

2. Briefly Describe The Activity: Creation of 15 Simple design

3)Link provided to the end result on twitter:

Estimated Rewards:100usd + 3usd +75usd = 178usd

1 Like

Hi FavourQ, thank you for your submission, your claim will be reviewed in due time :white_check_mark:

Please keep in mind that we will start reviewing December claims after the 3rd of January and will get back to you with feedback by the 6th of January. Our team will be out of office between the 24th of December and the 3rd of January. Thank you for your patience and enjoy the holidays!

Fill in the OWS Journey feedback form and get a 2$ NEAR reward during the Jan payout period!

Big small letters: remember to reach out one of the moderators on discord, and in order to be eligible for the payout, you should have completed the contributor profile form (to be done only ONCE during your whole OWS adventure): Contributor Form

Hey there, welcome to the Open Web Sandbox!

Our team appreciates your effort but unfortunately, we cannot reward you at this point of tie
me because you didn’t fill in the contributor’s form that has to be filled in before you start working as a Sandboxer.

Nevertheless, here is my feedback for the work done for future improvements:
Claim 1 - even though you post daily (good job on that!) and technically qualify for the reward, your content has no response from your follows, there is barely any traction on your page. As far as you can understand, this has little to no value for the ecosystem. Besides, I have noticed that you don’t give credit to the content creators when using their content. Make sure to tag them on your posts or simply retweet the original content.

I also suggest that you try to add more meaningful captions to your tweets instead of simply repeating what is already written on the visual: add a critical or explanatory comment, this will help attract the right audience to your content as well.

Claim 2 - approved
Claim 3 - a lot of your designs are the same: it’s either a frame with logo’s/text or a partnership announcement, using a similar template. These won’t be rewarded separately seeing as they are VERY similar to each other. Check our quality control guidelines for the different content categories for more tips.

If you have any questions - please do not hesitate to reach out to me and looking forward to seeing you improve in the future!

First ma’am,I filled in the contributor’s form

Secondly the simple designs I did was based on the sample placed in the group

Thirdly,am I receiving any reward this month?

I actually filled the contributor’s form on the 26th of Nov and now I have filled in another one…

Can this decision be considered?

In fact, I noticed irrefutable similarities between your work and the work from another submitted proposal (same font on simple designs, same kind of tweets - both text and content-wise, same usage of infographics created by someone else). This is an abuse of the offered opportunities by means of creating multiple accounts and is punishable by a perpetual ban from the Open Web Sandbox.

1 Like

Uhmmmm
This is all my fault,I’m still trying to understand how things works in Near ecosystem,that’s why you can see all these similarities in my account and that of the other contributor…Now I know better

A second chance to improve will be appreciated