Sandbox [August] Reward Claim of [hemant_kandwal#1752]

== TWITTER WORK ==

Claim 1

1. Is it an act or series? Act
  2. Type of Activity : Content Creation
  3. Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both): My Twitter account (dappsnear),
    I have created a collection of 28 infographics and posted them on Twitter.
  4. Provide the link to the end result :
    Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/DappsNear
    Link of all Twitter posts: MLP - Google Sheets
  5. Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.

10 + 28 x 1 = 38 NEAR

Claim 2

1. Is it an act or series? series
  2. Type of Activity : Promotion: Social Media NEAR Force
  3. Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both): My Twitter account (dappsnear), I publish about dapps, guild, and DAO’s on NEAR (daily activity throughout the month).
    [48 Post Tweets with 24.5K Reach and 2,919 Profile Visits]
  5. Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.
    Final reward : 90 NEAR = 40 NEAR (daily activity throughout the month) + 50 ( 200+ followers )

TWITTER WORK: 38+90 = 128 NEAR

== REDDIT WORK ==

Claim 1

1. Is it an act or series? Act
  2. Type of Activity : Content Creation
  3. Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both): My Reddit account (dappsnear), I have created a collection of 152 infographics and posted them on Reddit.
    Reddit Profile Link: https://www.reddit.com/user/dappsnear
    Link of all Twitter posts: MLP - Google Sheets

10+ 23 x 4= 102

Claim 2

1. Is it an act or series? series
  2. Type of Activity : Promotion: Social Media NEAR Force
  3. Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both): My Reddit account (dappsnear), I publish about dapps, guild, and DAO’s on NEAR (daily activity throughout the month).
  4. Provide the link to the end result : [82 Karma]
    Final reward: 44 NEAR = 4 NEAR (Account Create) + 40 NEAR (daily activity throughout the month)

Reddit Work: 102 + 44 = 146 NEAR

Total Rewards: 128 NEAR (Twitter Work) +146 NEAR (Reddit Work) = 274 NEAR

1 Like

With the edit to a 274N total, this payout has been approved to be posted to the Sandbox SputnikDAO.