Sandbox.[August] Application for the award @Baikal#2226

Completed work from 23 July to 28 August (videos, articles and adding points to the map)
a series of videos about the NEAR ecosystem. Video instructions and news review:
1)
Снимок экрана 2021-08-29 в 17.37.16|690x256
Skyward is a new lunchpad. New token sale Ref.finance
I’m asking for a reward 10+8(plus 8 NEAR views bonus)Near

What can you buy for Near? Pulse Prediction Market

Near, Octopus Network. Events for August, new token sale, breakthrough in the gaming industry!

How to buy a book for Near. Interview with the author

My friend INFINITY has created a map showing the places where you can buy goods using Near. I personally added 4 points to this map:
Buy for Near

1. the first point is an online store of branded items and cosmetics from the USA. The store has already made several sales using Near
    ifonlyy_brands

2)the second point is one of the top companies in Ukraine for the fit and repair of cars from the USA. This company agreed to accept payments in NEAR
7motors

3)the third point is the online school of one of the top targeting experts in Ukraine. We had a personal meeting and agreed that people wishing to purchase training can do it with the help of Near
fb 0-100

4)the fourth point is a modern Ukrainian writer. We also had a personal meeting and he decided to sell his books for Near
Serhii Saienko

1)I wrote an article on what and where to buy for Near:
Near is cool!

2)Another article I wrote about the book festival. I attended a book festival and also interviewed a writer who sells his books for Near
Kiev Book Festival

I am asking for a reward for my work in the amount of: 4 x 18 = 72 NEAR

@Drav#2872, @Aluminium_foil#2198 , @vrdoingthings#8824 @mecsbecs @chloe

Needs to be edited: approved for 72 NEAR

1 Like