Facilitators
Alan Estrada - @cloudmex-alan
Cristian Zambrano - @Cristian

Project members
Andrés Dominguez @andresdom
Maria Eugenia Arevalo @Developer
Gabriel Pérez @Gperez

As of today April 12, we are announcing our departure to Mainnet

We have fulfilled the objective set for joining the Developers In Residence program, which was to develop a P2P application that would allow users to exchange local currency with NEAR.

It has been 17 weeks of initial work, and we have successfully completed the first version of the application, meeting the goals established during the residency

It is pleasing to announce that after completing our work stage in the Developers in Residence we will continue working on adding functionalities, this work is just beginning, we will continue…

Link Testnet:

testnet.nearp2p.com

Link Mainnet
nearp2p.com t
app.nearp2p.com

28 Likes

This is a very good news

5 Likes

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

looks promising !! :dart:

4 Likes

the best tool created for the NEAR community, we are grateful!!!

4 Likes

Congratulatiosn team! :fire:
I wish you success in the project!

4 Likes

Is there a white paper about NearP2P? I would like to translate the article into Turkish for the Turkish community.
Turkish Community Telegram Link:

I will share the article in this group.

4 Likes

Congrats Team. Bien hecho !

4 Likes

What a great team, Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Hi, who carefully inspects the dApp discovers that there is a channel on Telegram (…also reading the NEAR forum related posts):

… the final logo will be incorporated shortly. There are three alternatives. Whoever has voting power in Community DAO, will be able to participate in a Poll for the election of the best:

Congratulations to the developers !!!

7 Likes

Congratulations for your effort! Go ahead! I’m proud of you! Keep reaching goals!

3 Likes

Felicitaciones equipo NEAR

2 Likes

It is important to communicate to our entire community through Instagram that all our activities are one of the most important social networks in the world; that’s why at @nearcircle we support all the publications of our community :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Bienvenido a la comunidad near

1 Like

Hi, This is an awesome dex and really needed. But sadly it’s not available globally right now. Any plans to expand in India, chief @FritzWorm ? Seeing the news of 30% flat tax on crypto it’s high time we have decentralised p2p exchange.

2 Likes

Hello

We have already deployed on mainnet and we are testing in Venezuela, if we are going to incorporate countries, we need to add fiat and bank of your country for example so that they can start using it, you can collaborate with the list of fiat and bank to take it into account. join the telegram group Telegram: Contact @nearp2p

4 Likes

Enhorabuena por esa consecución del proyecto :clap::clap::clap: