[Report] Telegram AMA's January 2022

Hello, in this post we are going to present a report on AMAs. First of , I would like to thank @marketingdao-council for our support in forming these AMAs.

The formation of these AMAs in order to raise awareness of Persian speakers and to better understand their issues and problems, which was very difficult for them due to filtering, and in addition to holding AMAs in the desired group on the same day, voice calls for one or two We held the watch in Persian and our goal was to have a general approach along with AMA and general topics and news and problems that have arisen due to the filter problem and solutions to use the official wallet instead of Software wallets
As well as other issues that needed to be addressed

We awarded a total of 310 Near for holding AMAs and 80 Near for award winners

All the details are available in the above Excel that I uploaded.
I also included the time and the winners.
If necessary, you can call and confirm this.
Everything is clearly explained

Starting on 14 th of Jan the final one was on 21 th of Jan. (this can also be seen on the excel chart above)
I belive I have successfully carried out this duty.
AMA’s were fun and educative for both me and for the participants as I also had to do some extra Near and the Ecosystem.
It was beneficial for the larger groups, the attendance and excitement was good.

• the effect

I took this screenshot of our Telegram and Twitter and instagram just before the AMA announcements

*Create over 1000 new wallets

Total members 4.8K >>>>> 10.9K

Followers 354>>>>4.058K

Followers 21>>>>1.179K

to monitor the difference on the follower count.
surely there are many variables and good news affecting this data, I wanted to share it anyways.
In the monthly reports, I also present the effects and actions

We awarded a total of 310 Near for holding AMAs and 80 Near for award winners
can be seen here NEAR Explorer | Account

6 Likes