[Report] Sponsorship for attendance to the NFT Global Gallery CDMX

Hello @marketingdao-council sorry for the delay but September was a very busy month; now we are here with the activity report from our trip to CDMX.

First of all I want to thank you all for the support and the confidence, our presentation was successful and we meet a lot of interesting people that can get involved into the Near Environment.

Starting with Friday 19th we arrive at the venue ( Stush CDMX ) and we attend some speakers about NFT art and music creation, some photos are here:

STUSH Speakers

After that we speak about our project and explain some good things about developing a project in NEAR Protocol, you can find the speak in our Youtube Channel, this is the first part:

And here some photos from the event:

Perennis@STUSH CDMX

On Saturday 20th we attend 2 Events, bellow are the details:

The firs event was NFTMX! - Day 2 were we attend just as guest but we made some good networking with speakers and other attenders, we met the collective H.E.R. DAO Latam according to made some good things togheter, here is an article from the event and some photos:

NFT.MX, un evento que marca la historia de los NFTs en México

NFTMX Photos

The second event on Saturday was Polka-Doxxed Community Meetup | Online, as you can see was a Polka Dot event but we want to visit the venue because is one of the main spots to meet crypto people in CDMX, I’m talking about Bitcoin Embassy Bar, so we share some Near and Perennis stickers with the attenders and we talk about our project to many people, we had the opportunity to talk about Near Protocol and our project with Jose Rodriguez who is one of the main promoters of bitcoin and blockchain in Mexico:

Bitcoin Embassy Bar Photos

For the event we buy some merch to share with the attenders, here is the list:

*5 T-Shirts for team members
*100 NEAR Protocol decals
*100 Perennis Stickers
*50 packs with seeds

All the spendings were covered initially by me, and after the travel I made a report into our DAO to the reimbursement, the link to the proposal is here:

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/perennis.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/perennis.sputnik-dao.near-2

And the details from the spendings are here:

Flights, travels and transportation: $13,384 MXN
Lodging: $4,300 MXN
Food and beverages: $4,340
Merch: $2,700
Seeds: $1,000
Webpage and NFT: $1,800

Total in MXN: $27,524 (USD$1,369) Aprox = 318N

Additional spendings in NEAR:
7N to perennis wallet (for mintbase and for creating wallets)
6N for creating DAO (reimbursement)
14.59 Partial spending for buying trees (We are backing our NFTs with real trees)

Grand total: 345.59N

All the tickets and proof of spendings will be shared in this link (we’re collecting yet, will be updated):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1e99VIR7SE9_KpE5lCW2m5Kmx0AVY6lSa?usp=sharing

For the purpose of Marketing DAO

About the introduction from new accounts to the NEAR environment we are working on it, it was a delay because we decide to back every NFT with a real tree, so we made an event to plant 100 trees this month:

Facebook Event

actually we have a form where people is registering to claim a new wallet and a NFT:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AC9dDqrGKlm8_3tcswFXNfKWuJeiYWy-YQvmQNsZAPI

Here some stats:

26 people interested in the project and asking for our NFT

38.4% Will get a new or personalized wallet

We continue with our budget (45 Wallets created) and this report will be updated when we get the final number and the bill tickets.

I hope this report will help us prove our commitment to the NEAR Protocol community and our commitment to the project, here is the core team and just we say thank you so much for the support and confidence! :smiley:

Best regards!

2 Likes

@Do0k13 thank you for an interesting and well written report. Good luck with the project!

4 Likes