[REPORT] Slum Onboarding Campaign Using Black and White Photography by CreatedByChaos conclave for lens DAO

This project was indeed an interesting one with immense support from the lens dao in professional expertise and funding. We had tutelage and advice from the DAO concerning frame composition, symmetry and light usage. For all these we are really grateful to Lens DAO for the vehicle of support in building our web 3 portfolio. We look forward to continued support and collaboration and friendship.

The conclave created 10 themes for the photographs and engaged characters we met in the slums off the Lagos coast, We faced some challendges with the locals in coming to their level and explaining various web 3 concepts but gradually we triumphed and still on the process of being fully triumphant.

Below are the images and the themes

Slum Refresh

Slum Divine

Slum Despair

Slum recycle

Slum social

Slum Power

Slum Commercial

Slum Ignorance

Slum observe

Slum Glamor

I onboarded a couple of models for this project into the lens DAO community and still in the process of educating them about the NEAR Blockchain and how to leverage Web 3 for marketing their creativity. I would have some of them comment under this report in due time after they find their way around with using the governance forum…

We would be talking to the DAO council about the minting of this project with in CreatedByChaos mintbase store and using the DAO treasury address as a beneficiary for 50% accruement in sales revenue while i the author receive the other 50%. I will also include the DAO in forever royalties after we reach a conclusion together…

We are grateful for your support @cosmiclobo and @roadworks … but we would also love to appeal once again for your support in having a physical exhibition for this project in lagos, this exhibition would also be a means for onboarding people into NEAR through an introductory lecture which we would oversee at the event with our well polished knowledge of the NEAR blockchain and its benefits… prospective buyers would only be able to purchase the artworks in NEAR and the NFT from the mintbase store would be sent to their near wallets… We look forward to your response, in truth and diligence to creating beauty together

For beauty can only be CreatedByChaos… thanks guys

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for that. The pics are looking great. Please note, that the project is only completed once the suggested onboarding (in your proposal) is finalized… So we are looking forward to receive the wallet names together with the consent of the talents to be published on social media.

2 Likes

Sure thing sir, i would have the models and the creatives that i educated and onboarded comment here

Heĺlo, I am Ibukunhorluwar.near
… I part of this project … they paid me 20,000… the group came to ghetto for project… I take picture because me a model… I join community on telegram app…
My wallet Ibukunhorluwar.near

I agree to project

2 Likes

Hello. I’m here to say I met chaos and his team as they were about to embark on their photography project . He helped me understand the ecosystem better and the endless possibilities it holds for my kind. Now, I was able to start a DAO known as the “African History and Consciousness DAO” and also able to open my wallet “sammodgreat.near”. I now see how ideas can come to life on the web 3 technology through the NEAR platform, thanks to chaos. I didn’t participate as a model in his shoot though, however, going with him and his team after he told me about this adventurous project of his brought us together and created room for interaction for me to get more enlightened about NEAR.

2 Likes

Hello,

David oriowo here, glad to join the community…
I was part of this project and my wallet name is biggiesquad.near

I was onboarded by chaos team in the sabokoji area… I am the guy in slum power turning away. Thank you
Would be requesting as taught by chaos…
Thanks

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/lens.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/lens.sputnik-dao.near-100?fromCreate=true

(post deleted by author)

Hello, I was part of this photography project… I am of slum divine…
I didnt join community before because my phone was bad but it’s now fixed…
I am the one in slum divine…

My near wallet is bkajagbe.near

My name is Favour, I am a model that was onboarded by chaos group, I received education about the NEAR thing and was told to work with them for a project… I was sent an invite link to a telegram group which I joined and introduced myself

I had to ask for cash upfront because I’ve had people in my line of work tell me stories and use my content then vanish thereafter… the group complained of finding it hard to interact with creatives since some of them thought it was a ponzi scheme or scam or something else

I reside at manager close to sabokoji but I usually get gigs on the mainland and island

I agreed to 40000 per each photo but after we took multiple shots which the group decided to improvise with I settled to 30000 per each photo for the 5 sequences that we shot…

I was paid half upfront and promised the full when according to them the company they are working for releases funds… I have not received my balance but didnt worry since I was in the community on telegram monitoring everything… I was about to speak up about how much I was owed when they reached me today to comment on this post to facilitate the release of my balance

My near wallet is favourtoochi.near and I consent to the usage of these images since I have been paid

My name is Omosabi, I stay at Ituagan, Lagos off coast, I was part of the project where the chaos team came to my big grandma to take photos of bathroom and other place and also use my little distant cousins for a shoot, My bg grandma does not have phone or operate one so i was the one who opened wallet and join here on behalf of my big grandma and little cousins… my wallet is omosabi.near
I grant the permission for Slum glamor, slum ignorance and slum observe as we were educated on the use of the pictures…

The chaos team told us to do this below, they said it was about requesting
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/lens.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/lens.sputnik-dao.near-104?fromCreate=true

My name is Omosabi, I stay at Ituagan, Lagos off coast, I was part of the project where the chaos team came to my big grandma to take photos of bathroom and other place and also use my little distant cousins for a shoot, My bg grandma does not have phone or operate one so i was the one who opened wallet and join here on behalf of my big grandma and little cousins… my wallet is omosabi.near
I grant the permission for Slum glamor, slum ignorance and slum observe as we were educated on the use of the pictures…

The chaos team told us to do this below, they said it was about requesting
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/lens.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/lens.sputnik-dao.near-104?fromCreate=true

@roadworks @cosmiclobo The project is finally complete with all the talents onboarded and the models used in the project giving their comments and attesting to image usage.

Here are all the wallets of the creatives and their requests to Lens DAO Astro. Thanks

bukolachidubemm.near
favortoochi.near
bkajagbe.near
sammodgreat.near
ibukunhorluwar.near
omosabi.near
4ef53f5751f05496d54b5b9dfb0227ee8ea166e70dadcd28d4f26fe6c2424f8d
adepelumi.near

@Omosabi model for slum observe, slum ignorance and slum glamor
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/lens.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/lens.sputnik-dao.near-104
omosabi.near 30 x 3 = 90 USDC

@Fay Model for slum recycle, slum social, slum refresh, slum commercial, and slum power
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/lens.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/lens.sputnik-dao.near-101
favortoochi.near 30 x5 =150USDC