[REPORT] [Approved] January 2022 NEAR Social Media Promotion On RVCJ Media

Hello NEARians, Hope you all are doing good & safe! Thanks for allowing me to teach & promote NEAR Protocol to a non-tech-savvy/general audience in India through RVCJ Media.

Overall I have managed to bring the attention of millions of people to NEAR Blockchain by posting content in posts & stories on Instagram. I have been putting Links in BIO of proposed accounts & stories by which I was able to get a good amount of visits on the blogs/websites/videos related to NEAR Protocol :star_struck: Brought some audience to NEAR Official Telegram Group & NEAR India.

Since it was the first month and the audience is General, I have tried to bring the interest of the audience slowly by posting content in easy & simple words.

Here is the detailed report of the monthly activities,

Post 1 @rvcjinsta Link : Login • Instagram

Result :

STORY 1 :

POST 1 @cryptodecoding Link : Login • Instagram

Result :

RVCJ Media FB Community Group Post 1 : RVCJ Media

RVCJ Twitter 1: https://twitter.com/RVCJ_FB/status/1479710505841283075?s=20

Unfortunately, RVCJ Media’s Twitter got suspended so insights aren’t available for this.

NEAR Link Used: New to NEAR? | NEAR Documentation

Result :

Post 2 @rvcjinsta Link : Login • Instagram

Result :

STORY 2 :

POST 2 @cryptodecoding Link : Login • Instagram

Result:

RVCJ Media FB Community Group Post 2 : RVCJ Media

Link Used: NEAR Foundation Grants

Result :

Post 3 @rvcjinsta Link : Login • Instagram

Result :

STORY 3 :

Post 3 @cryptodecoding Link : Login • Instagram

Result :

RVCJ Media FB Community Group Post 3 : RVCJ Media

Link Used : NEAR Protocol Awarded the Climate Neutral Product Label – NEAR Protocol

Result :

Post 4 @rvcjinsta Link : Login • Instagram

Result :

STORY 4 :

POST 4 @cryptodecoding Link: Login • Instagram

Result :

RVCJ Media FB Community Group Post 4: RVCJ Media

Link Used : NEAR Wallet

Result :

POST 5 @rvcjinsta Quiz Link : Login • Instagram

Result :

STORY 5 :

POST 5 @cryptodecoding Quiz Link : Login • Instagram

Result :

• Answers of the quiz were collected through Google form and we got good participants. Link of the forms attached,

RVCJ - https://bit.ly/3gbc0wa

Crypto Decoding - https://forms.gle/WeBnh2dLVMUgxgSq8

Bitly Clicks -

Response Sheet On RVCJ : $NEAR Giveaway By RVCJ (Responses) - Google Sheets

Response Sheet On Crypto Decoding : Crypto Decoding $NEAR (Responses) - Google Sheets

• 24 Winners were selected after cross-checking the rules in the form. They have been dropped with the neardrop link containing $NEAR Worth $25 each and onboarded to NEAR & experience the tremendous dApps & programs on NEAR. (Winners wallet list attached >> New NEAR Users' Wallet Name - Google Sheets)

• Rest participants who gave the right answers (About 40-50) but didn’t get a chance to be on the winners’ list due to limited numbers will be personally gifted a NEAR Wallet by me :heart: (I will update them one by one in the sheet)

• These right participants will be asked to stay active & engaged in the community and use the NEAR Wallet. This would make their chance high of winning upcoming quiz rewards. This would be a key to keep the new users engaged regularly in the community & learn more about NEAR.

NEW STORY (1/4) AS PER UPDATE :

Link Used : Learn NEAR, Educate yourself

Result :

NEW STORY (2/4) :

Link Used : HOW TO MINT NFTS ON PARAS - YouTube

Result :

NEW STORY (3/4) :

Link Used: Telegram: Contact @cryptonear_IN

Result :

NEW STORY (4/4) :

Link Used : Nifty Comedians

Result :

COMBINED RESULT :

• TOTAL IMPRESSIONS ON ALL POSTS COMBINED : 2.5 Million

• TOTAL IMPRESSIONS ON ALL STORIES COMBINED : 6.1 Million

• TOTAL CLICKS ON USED LINKS COMBINED : 16,350

BUDGET USED :

I had created the DAO on RVCJ DAO to transfer payment to RVCJ Media. It made the payout more transparent and detailed as much as possible.

Kindly checkout RVCJ DAO Approved proposals to see full details >> Astro

Due to the price difference while the activity proposal and at the end of the activity, I have encountered the lack of $1630 worth of $NEAR to clear the full payment of RVCJ. So I would like to request @marketingdao-council to grant this amount for the month of January (145 $NEAR at the current price of $11.23 GMT 19:50 1st Feb 2022)

Edit: Since the whole budget went for paying the fee of RVCJ Media pages. I would like to request some budget for my contribution as the leader & management as well after discussing with @Dacha for writing content to give to RVCJ for posting and managing the activity including the process of onboarding new users. ($1500 in $NEAR)

Since I am seeing good numbers of General audience attracting towards NEAR through this campaign, I would like to keep the activities running in the upcoming months and announce RVCJ Guild. Keeping the vision to teach & attract the general audience on NEAR Blockchain :sparkles:

For the month of February after the announcement of Guild, There will be two councils @zubairansari07 & @iamanansari . Aman will be helping in the management and We plan to have more activities in the next months.

I’ll make separate post for FEBRUARY Proposal & Budget after the comments of @marketingdao-council & the great NEARians :handshake:🏻

Special Thanks to @Lolson_tg & @baxoff from Kitchen Guild who have been very helpful throughout the whole activity and reviewed the content before being posted :raised_hands:t2:

Thanks @marketingdao-council for giving me the opportunity to run the activity and believing in me! Looking forward to contribute more to NEAR Ecosystem in any way possible! :sparkles:

12 Likes

Those are really huge numbers :exploding_head: congratulations bhaiya!

2 Likes

@zubairansari07 Thank you for mentioning us! We are happy to help you! This month we will think about how to increase your conversion rate! I think we can achieve a lot more! Your work is amazing, as we said earlier, “First we prepare the audience for the blockchain, Then we talk about the Near Protocol and increase conversion.” I am very happy to work with you!

4 Likes

Absolutely, This is the start and the content is new for the audience for now. We will be achieveing more in upcoming months for sure once audience gets used to crypto & blockchain in general.

Also, Government of India seems to be positive for Crypto/Blockchain as per recent news :grinning:

2 Likes

Woah🔥 these numbers are really huge🙌

Thank You for report. Great job!

Thanks for help !!!

2 Likes

Thanks For Your Support Dacha! I’ll Be Working On More Strats & Algorithm Hacks To Get More Results Better Than Now :zap:

1 Like

Detailed as well as precise on point.
I love the transparency.
Kudos.

2 Likes

Yes, sounds reasonable for me. Thanks for great job. Also, want to emphasize how many Community members supported the proposal.

4 Likes

It’s My Pleasure To Add Value To NEAR :zap:, Thanks For All The Support!

1 Like

Hey!

Can you clarify the total funds requested, please?

In the future, and to improve clarity, can you please split reports and funding proposals (thanks!):

2 Likes

Good Evening @David_NEAR , I had received $9000 in the start of the month at the price of $16.1 that time, Since I have paid RVCJ Media one by one per post/story to keep the detailed transparency better I encountered the shortage of $1628 to pay them due to high price difference.

I didn’t ask for my contribution in the start because I wanted to bring some value to NEAR first and then ask on the basis of results :slight_smile:

So the total amount requested now is - $1628 + $1500 = $3128 in $NEAR

Sorry for the confusion this time, Will be following steps in a better manner in future :heart:, Thanks!

1 Like

Perfect, thank you!

Happy to approve, great metrics shared :white_check_mark:

Will move to approved shortly if no further comments from @marketingdao-council

6 Likes

This looks amazing! I feel Zubair has done a great job at promoting NEAR to the vast Indian Audience. I’m sure we at UniqArt (India’s 1st NFT marketplace on NEAR) can also benefit hugely from these collaborations with RVCJ.

We’re hoping to launch by the end of February. It’d be great if you could throw some eyeballs our way during the launch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Semwal for the Appreciation :blush:.
Good luck for the launch of UniqArt, hope we see great indian artists coming to NEAR through this. :heart_eyes:

I’d def post about UniqArt also once I complete the steps to announce the guild.

1 Like

Thanks @David_NEAR for moving to approved. I have done my KYC and made a poll on AstroDAO .

Tagging @marketingdao-council for visibility, Thanks! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the Social Media Promotion On RVCJ Media of January.