[REPORT] Nomade Label Council Report - Gabriel Felipe Jacomel

Hello nomadelabours!

This is my last month as a council member of Nomade Label DAO, and it has been a very confusing and intense month. In the midst of all the activities that have been going on in the NEAR ecosystem, which include the activities related to NEARCON and the changes that have taken place (and are still taking place) in the Creatives DAO structure, I had my work material stolen during a performance with other Nomade Label artists – which greatly compromised my ability to follow in real time all these changes that were happening very quickly. Still, little by little, I managed to keep up to date with all the posts on the governance forum and their respective attached documents that brought proposals to adapt Creatives DAO to the NEAR Foundation guidelines, as well as transmit this information to other people in the ecosystem that were not following the discussion.

In this sense of onboarding, which I had been doing in recent months, I was also able to patiently answer questions and inform people of what was happening in the various groups related to DApps, DAOs belonging to Creatives DAO and the Brazilian community at NEAR, participating in all pre-scheduled Nomade Label meetings, meetings with members of other DAOs, and listening to Creatives DAO meetings that had their recordings available.

I was also part of the process of reviewing and/or translating all documents created in September/October for the better functioning of DAO, improving these documents based on feedback from people who came in contact with them. I have intensively publicized Nomade Label’s activities on all the social media that I am a part of and actively participated in the voting carried out on Astro DAO.

In the midst of all this, I still created and managed a crowdfunding to try to recover my stolen material, and I am immensely grateful to the people who were able to contribute. I will never forget that, I received unexpected support and it fills my heart with hope! :heart: :dancer:t4:

3 Likes

querido!! um prazer trabalhar contigo! seguimos na união das DAOs, trabalhando juntes de outras formas!

2 Likes

Vamoquevamo, amor! Muita coisa linda pra acontecer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes