15:40 NFT: The next Generation tool for content creators
- Community > Play > Monetize
- How to start to build a community?
○ First you need a market
- Membership is KEY
16:20 Moving from Web2 to Web3
- Changing from content creation to value creation
- Evolution from physical to digital
○ Web1 Monetize Traffic
○ Web2 Monetize Traffic, Data
○ Web3 Monetize Everyone and Everything
- Everything that can will be tokenized in the future
- Wallet will be the key identifier
- Data is the new oil but now everyone will be able to make profit
- Winners → Bridges
- Only 0.15% illicit money activity in crypto
12:00 What’s next for Play-to-Earn
- There are only 3 mn P2E players worldwide
- The main problem is the ecosystem that doesn’t exist at the moment like it does in the traditional gaming sector
- There are more people with crypto wallets than credit cards in the Philippines
- Asian market will lead the growth in P2E
- Incentives are very important
- People will make a lot of money with the NFTs
- Younger generation will have a wallet before they will have a bank account
- Value of the community is key to build a successful and valuable game
- Still need 2-5 years to get the technology properly for games
09:15 Volatility vs. Stability: Indexes in Crypto
- How do you guys see the volatility in the market?
○ Existing funds love the volatility, they are actually doing good
○ There will be more structured products which will bring adoption, which will lead to stable volatility
○ Volatility creates opportunities but it also creates risks
- Would I still be able to have my assets in safe custody
○ MPC is the safest way to cold storage assets
○ Multi-Layer security
- Why we need an index when the market is already following Bitcoin?
○ The way they follow now is because Bitcoins is the evolution, and everything else follows
○ You will see more sector-based indexes
09:55 A new Era for financial Services
- Without lending and borrowing nothing will go far
○ We have to learn to handle the risks
- Long-term APY will go down
- Cryptocurrencies have to become interoperable
- Real-time settlement doesn’t prove trust in the market
- Especially in times of crisis the instant settlement will be KEY
11:25 User Sovereignity: The Web3 promise
- Web3 will create a new society
- "Web3 is just recycling the P2P vision we had for the internet, but somewhere along the way Silicon Valley hijacked that and glorified parasitic value capture.”
- User Sovereignity and Internet Sovereignity
- Sovereignity is the solution if there is a war in your country
- Web3 is about promising and letting go of the EGO
- People trend toward convenience, that’s what people want
- For us to win is not to sell self-sovereignty but more to sell “cool”
- In 10 years even communities will work self-sovereign without any platform can intervene
Congratulations @Kemal, great job as always
Amazing and detailed report @Kemal. Great Job.
Hey Kemal, sure can do.
Just drop admins link to promo form. ))
Stauts Update CLS Global
- Schedule a meeting
- Get Service Documentation
- Negotiate ref fees
- Make partnership official
PS: I had accidentally applied the wrong description for the bullet points before and adjusted it with the update.
Status Update Satoshi Club
- Review Project
- Schedule a meeting
- Onboard as Media Partner for AMAs, Announcements, etc. (Maybe also interesting for your Stars Guild, @Zhunda?)
- Apply for NEAR grant as a media partner
Always into some action.
Kemal, how you see how we might help you?
DM me on TG if got secrets to share.
Hey @Zhunda, thanks for offering your help, mate, but it wasn’t really about that. I thought it might also fit well into your portfolio of media partners. But since NF is shutting down our initiative at the end of this month we decided to work independently with Satoshi Club. Maybe we can do a cross-collab in the future.
Ohhh, now there is no chance missing out cross-collab.
For August we will give support to NEAR CON.
Will figure out other chances for other events how to give some info boost!