[ Report] Near protocol meetup in Tech Hub

Following the approval of the event, i and my team went into action. we set the date and successfully hosted the meetup, sequence of events ass it happened is as follows

1. opening prayer
  2. blockchain technology explained in Brief
  3. Web2 and Web 3 explained
  4. introduction to near protocol
  5. Requirements for running Near protocol CLI ( command line interface )
  6. we looked at some important tools , node.js , near package manager, explorer
  7. questions and answers/ interactions .
    we are gradually moving towards using the Cli to run applications, in our next event we will be taking things gradually a step further.
    we will be going more technical in the following events.
    some of the feedback we got was the need not to have long distances between events, we should work towards having subsequent events at least monthly .
    images from the event can be found here.
    thanks as we look forward to an exciting and fruitful journey
2 Likes

@Dacha
@jlwaugh
looking forward to have feedback from you guys

Good evening,

Couldn’t find on the photos

Thank You for sharing report.

the refreshment part didnt take place as the supplier didnt meetup. it will be moved to the next events
thanks

1 Like

Thanks for providing the report.

In the future, please make sure that you hyperlink the original approved proposal.

Would you please be able to also share receipts for:

• Venue hire
  • Refreshments

Thanks

ok noted, its my first , learning the ropes

small items here does not normally come with receipts, you simply pay and its booked for you with the date in a register

this did not happen and is moved to the next event

1 Like

Would $420 American Dollars be considered a small item?

my response is in context, most times you book for venue , your name is entered in a register and its reserved.
besides if receipts is an issue i can tell them to work towards issuing it next time