[Report] Kin DAO - Marketing February 2022

Hello Marketing DAO,

We hope your February was smooth for you all. We unfortunately come to you with less success than last month. Due to the very late approval of our proposal and the load of work that was placed onto our team, social media fell to the side. Fortunately we do not take moments like this poorly and alchemize them into lessons - the biggest of which is that we are ready to seriously receive help with our marketing to relieve ourselves from this extra load that we are also not fully skilled in. Perhaps when we gain more guidance in the future we will take it into our hands but for now, we will be asking for help.

This month we went only from 520 Followers to 560

We made 8.3K impressions

Our graphics and tweets still do decent

We were able to participate in 10 Twitter Spaces:

• Elevating Women in NFTs
  • Motivation Kickoff #NFT Strategy
  • Recharge Together @nftsforfreedom
  • Anxiety & Web3, understanding and managing
  • Day Two of the @NEARPRotocal #BUIDLWEEK
  • Day Three of the @NEARProtocal #BUIDLWEEK
  • NFT Art Talk
  • Marketing Q+A Mastermind & Strategy
  • Open NFT Conversation; the bad, the ugly, the solution
  • Where to Invest 100k?

Because of such a lack in success, we are open to moving in integrity and offering our funds from February to March if the Marketing DAO council feels this is best.

3 Likes

Thank You for report.

1 Like

Thanks for your report!

Apologies for any delays in approving Marketing DAO proposals, there have been a lot of changes and we continue to evolve to improve. However, I would like to highlight that we fund passion projects - activities that engaged community members were going to perform anyway, we just want to empower people to do more and remunerate for value created.

As such, I would suggest your term not to hold off on performing activities while you wait for funding as this would lead to suboptimal results.

I really appreciate your honesty in both the performance and willingness to negotiate the funds that have already been received and how they may carry over to March. Let’s keep this conversation open, although once again we want to empower teams instead of punishing them.

I’m intrigued as to the nature of the guidance and assistance you are seeking to help out with Marketing efforts. It is not clear to me whether this is expected to come from the Marketing DAO itself (we have limited capability to assist on this front) or whether you are reaching out to other community members or third parties.

The most important thing is to document all the lessons along the journey so they can be more easily implemented by other teams in the future, helping the entire ecosystem grow.

AVB

2 Likes

Thank you for your thorough response @satojandro !

No worries, as I am a new moderator for Creatives I understand the changes can definitely cause some delays.

Thank you for clarifying with us about your intention to fund passion projects, the support so far has been very helpful!

I appreciate the clarity that you are at capacity with giving guidance. We are looking to receive marketing help from a third party company called FEEDIA. It is a huge step for us so we have asked for help from Marketing DAO to assist us in moving forward with this as we finalize initial contracts. It is a big ask so this is why I brought up the possibility of combining Feb funds to March if needed. Some questions have been asked about deeper details of this proposal which we are working to see if we can clarify without the funding to compensate and entire 3 month strategy plan. You can take a look at all the details here: